Discussion: Eric Trump Claims Dad Apologized To Khans By Calling Son A 'Hero' (VIDEO)

1 Like

Dear Eric the Weasel,

Uh, no he didn’t.
Daddy Donnie is physically incapable of an apology. It is a human trait.

13 Likes

The Trump family has, at best, a nodding acquaintance with the English language.

12 Likes

Trump:

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

Eric…

It’s not an anti-Muslim message

Say again??

3 Likes

Until the Khans verify, it’s more Trump smoke and mirrors.

It sort of makes me miss the Romney boys…at least they knew what they were talking about.

5 Likes

Eric Trump looks like a vampire. Was this taped in a special midnight interview?

12 Likes

Is it me, or does Eric look a bit, oh I don’t know, maybe Russian?

Da!

Where’s his birth certificate? Or is he a Kremlin plant?

10 Likes

The spawn is as big an asshole as the father.

Donald Trump dodged the draft during Viet Nam by using a questionable medical deferment, for which I’m sure the doctor was well paid.

Trump is a draft dodging coward and a lying, asshole loser. He is not fit to mow the grass in a Veterans Cemetery.

8 Likes

I made a vow that any time either of the Baby Dicks appear in an article, I would post the appropriate photos. Even if there is only ONE person who has not seen it before, it is important to me. THAT is how odious, how despicable I find such action. For those who are tiring of it, I’m really sorry. Hey, only 99 more days…

23 Likes

“Yes, but” is not an apology.

15 Likes

As tone-deaf as his sperm donor, what a surprise…

7 Likes

“It’s not about a soldier, who’s an amazing guy,” he said. “This is about a big problem that we have around the world, and that’s radical terror.”

“It’s not an anti-Muslim message, it’s an anti-terror message,” Eric Trump added about his dad’s campaign message.

http://www.reasonablefaithknoxville.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Anchorman-672x372.jpg

7 Likes

Both of the sons are very odd looking to me. Something is just off with them.

8 Likes

Regardless if Trump wins or loses, I’m predicting that Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka will all be offered TV pundit gigs after the election.

1 Like

Yes, I’m even feeling nostalgic for the Palin clan.

1 Like

My bet is generations of rampant, free-wheeling, inbreeding.

1 Like

one of them might, the other two will be trying to save the rest of their inheritance.

4 Likes

The Comedy News Network has already made offers.

2 Likes

I thought it was just me who thought that. They look like bad-stereotype extras from a Mafia movie. I think it’s that greased back hair and the squinty little eyes.

6 Likes