Discussion: Embattled Trump Inaugural Committee Failed To Disclose Key Finances To IRS

“I can’t think of a legitimate reason why one would not do that,”

My emphasis added, because with Donnie two scoops, there is your problem.

1 Like

This story is just dragging another hose over to the gopher colony that is the universe of Trump. We’ll never flush him out until the flatbed with Mueller’s bulldozer arrives.

9 Likes

With Induhvidual-One all you need to know about accounting is contained in the books with the blue stripe on the spine. You know, the ones you never show anyone not in on the con…

7 Likes

“incomplete disclosures”, now then we know why pretty boys clearance forms were incomplete, just a continuation of the con/incompetence.

3 Likes

Let’s call The Trump inaugural committee by its real name The Trump Slush Fund.

8 Likes

Good observation about his physical appearance. He is definitely going downhill quite quickly.

he was disruptive before even L. Ron Hubbard thought of it.

1 Like

"Jenkins, the Bush 2005 inauguration chief, called it a “head-scratcher.”

Yeah, its a real head scratcher until you stop and think about how corrupt this merry band of misfits actually is. How they’ve been trying to hide Russian influence since dipshit walked down the gilded staircase to a crowd of paid film extras and announced his candidacy. Then its all pretty clear.

8 Likes

I know, and coming from the King of “Where’s the BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!?!??!”

5 Likes

…and now the deplorables will be INSISTING BY GOD AND BY TRUMP that the IRS, full of liberal spies, is just out to get poor Donnie…

5 Likes

Mrs. Pence, I say this to you as a 54-year old with an understanding of how difficult it is to find becoming ball gowns. You must see that the pleating across the bust and the downward droop of the sleeve and corsage only emphasizes middle-aged sag. The small straps are reminiscent of a prom dress. Something that covered the points of your shoulders and emphasized an upward movement would have been more flattering, the depth of your decollatage would be between you and your God, of course. As a dark haired woman, jewel tones are good for you, but lean towards sapphire blue, not royal blue, few can wear that cold, bold hue.
Take your cue from Ivanka.
She looked like the tax-evading, info-trading, fairy tale princess she was.

16 Likes

I also have the feeling that the ticket sales were not disclosed because the balls were as well-attended as his inauguration.

14 Likes

I thought Kovensky’s article was good. I think he used ‘perplexing’ as humorous understatement.

7 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Could be the catch phrase for his entire Presidency*

6 Likes

I say, let’s start pushing harder.

1 Like

I think we’ve resolved the “malfeasance vs ineptitude” question quite a while ago.

Yes, he and his appointees are mostly incompetent, but amoral greed and criminal intent is behind most of their actions.

3 Likes

It has replaced “unpresidented.”

Most certainly the accountants were not incompetent or careless. I’m sure they kept very close track of how much the contributors bribed trump. Whether he intends to pay them back or stiff them, the amount of their tribute would be of utmost importance to him.

6 Likes

This image gives me great comfort. :relaxed:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available