Discussion: Editorial Board To Trump: Hold Fewer Rallies And Answer More Questions

1 Like

Yeah, that’ll work.

15 Likes

We’ll get Nancy Pelosi on that right away.

O/T, but funny as hell (since I loathe both people involved). 'Lil Marco tried to hug the Ice Princess Lust Object and the result was hilarious.

He should have shown her his dance moves

10 Likes

Unlike the UK, at least Iowa will let him visit. Still, it’s beyond me why they’d want him to … even if it is Iowa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-21/the-donald-trump-shaped-hole-in-queen-elizabeth-ii-s-speech

7 Likes

The Gazette editorial staff wait for President Trump’s response.

10 Likes

British press reporting that, since the speech covers a 2 year period this time, the earliest the visit could happen is 2019

3 Likes

Just curious, did this “major” Iowa newspaper endorse Donnie? How about Congressweasel King of the Assholes?

I’m betting they did…

Edit: I retract my snark… They endorsed HRC, and no mention of the Cantalopue King…

2 Likes

[quote=“antisachetdethe, post:4, topic:57907”]
O/T, but funny as hell (since I loathe both people involved). 'Lil Marco tried to hug the Ice Princess Lust Object and the result was hilarious.
[/quote]Check out the look on the guy sitting down … “Have you ever touched a female before, Dude? And, do you know what the consequences of this will be?”

1 Like

I think he was just trying to bask in Donnies’ musty odor usually found on Lust Object…

3 Likes

Didn’t he used to be a Chippendale as well as a noted “bubble dancer” in Miami back at the height of his brother-in-law’s coke-dealing days?

4 Likes

Nah, Little Marco was just a Miami Vice extra…

3 Likes

More an IKEA or Pier One than a Chippendale.

4 Likes

It’s almost as if the Gazette hasn’t figured out yet that the only thing that matters to the current President is self-indulgent ego boosts, and that the nuances of policy and meaningfuly addressing the country he represents are of no passing interest to him. How cute of them to try this though.

2 Likes

Nope. Endorsed Clinton.

Nope. But King doesn’t represent their districts.

3 Likes

Maybe Donnie can give Little Marco some tips. He’s a pro…

Hey Daddy, my eyes are up here…

7 Likes

To this day and forever forward, this picture will creep me out.

5 Likes

“We concede it’s not as much fun as hearing the cheers and chants of folks convinced you’re making America great again. But it’s what presidents do.”

Unfortunately, it’s not what predisents do.

2 Likes

I hold onto the really creepy Donnie / Ivanka pre-teen pictures for very special occasions…

4 Likes

Whoever would have thought gulping water on national television would end up being a career highlight and less embarrassing for him in comparison?

1 Like