Discussion: Drudge: Roger Ailes Leaves Fox News With $40M Parachute

1 Like

Ailes: I thank Gretchen and Megyn. I can now retire in peace and help Sir Trump.

4 Likes

Are you joking? Who could live off $40M?

26 Likes

I am guessing that $40M is what the lawyers are thinking it will cost Ailes once Gretchen Carlson and Megyn Kelly are through with him.

11 Likes

With a $40M parachute, I’d say he’s a flight risk.

14 Likes

With all that money, I’m sure he’ll find someone to knock his raw red hamburger meat junk around.

2 Likes

Hot damn?! How do I get a $40M golden parachute after being busted for sexually harassing my female subordinates?!?! Good work if you can get it!

6 Likes

chris christie has been freed up. looks lonely. probably need a bigger bed.

3 Likes

$10 says CNN hires Ailes in some capacity.

17 Likes

I want to spend more time with my money… I mean family. There is more that *I can do outside the structure of my propaganda machine". I will hire the best qualified 18yr olds I can find.
I am going on a diet. A diet of desperate “submissives to be”… I mean staff. I will never be in court…

5 Likes

“Ailes Leaves Fox News With $40M Parachute.”

Fair enough…

But only if he jumps from 20,000 feet.

And only if Gretchen Carlson packs it.

26 Likes

Ailes: So what’s it going to cost me to get out of this thing with Gretchen and Megyn?

Lawyer: No problem . . . $40 million.

5 Likes

Precisely.

“No good deed goes unpunished.” Ailes, on the other hand, has never done a good deed. As they say down South, “don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!” Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

everybody knows you need a $60M parachute if you are going to jump from 20,000 feet…oh, i see what you’re doing there.

4 Likes

Meanwhile, I survived 2 IED blasts and a 4 day running firefight in Afghanistan, making $2400 a month (including overseas and combat pay) for the year…

What income gap?

19 Likes

Fired and he has to take $40 million with him? I’m sure Roger Ailes is appropriately humbled.

5 Likes

Bwahaha. Some lawyers are about to make bank.

1 Like

Now he’ll have more time to double-date with Rush in the Dominican Republic.

4 Likes

So you help ruin the political discourse of a generation while running your business like a Grade AAA rapist and all you get is $40 million? Whatever happened to real golden parachutes? Troubled times we live in.

Thanks Obama!

9 Likes