Discussion: Drudge: Appearance Of 'Greasy Obama' During Grammys Was 'Very Unsettling'

Discussion for article #233031

Drudge still exists?

25 Likes

People do realize that conservative media is ruled by a meth addict, right? Like, that’s really what’s going on here? Anyone? Anyone out there think perhaps that’s a bad idea?

13 Likes

As always, projection still rules the wingnut-o-sphere.

10 Likes

Matt who?

4 Likes

I hope Drudge had plenty of eye bleach on hand after viewing so many pimps, harlots and gheys perform on stage, not to mention his problem with the Bamz appearance.

2 Likes

Apparenlty this guy doesn’t have any mirrors. Talk about greasy and unsettling!!!

12 Likes

Because, as we all know, Drudge is the poster child for being handsome and a dapper dresser. Wonder how bad Drudge would look if he actually worked for a living.

8 Likes

Obama does look a little tired and fed up in that pic, but who wouldn’t be? On top of everything else on his plate, he has to record a message for the Grammies, of all things! Can you think of anything less consequential for the fate of the nation than the awards the pop music industry gives to itself?

7 Likes

“Hoarse, watery eyes. Like he knows something terrible coming. Very unsettling… Drudge wrote of the image of the still of what he described as Greasy Obama.”

Yeah weird how the leader of the free world that’s tasked with and held responsible for some of the most important decisions on everything from economics to military strategy may look a bit overworked sometimes.

20 Likes

Whereas Drudge is his usual slimy self.

9 Likes

Matt Drudge: Horse shit whisperer.

11 Likes

Poor Drudge, it’s so hard to remain “relevant.” He used to have a niche as a media sensationalist, and now that’s what the entire internet does.

7 Likes

Wow, not even the dog whistle tissue for cover…classic, blatant racism…as fresh as a Klan mimeograph.

1 Like

And if he looked too good, Drudge would have Tweeted something about Obama having too much fun at a time of crisis.

5 Likes

I’m betting Faux will blame his appearance either on a tough round of golf or all of the Muslimy dictatory stuff he does.

6 Likes

True, but no, he doesn’t have to record a message to the Grammys. I guess he thinks he’s still hip.

Are Kanye West and Matt Drudge brothers?? Just sayin’

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Hasn’t Fox rendered Drudge irrelevant?

1 Like

Maybe Obama is sick… of rightwing assholes.

5 Likes