Discussion: Dowd Says Mueller Report (Which He Hasn't Read) Is ‘Pure Mischief,’ ‘Not Fair’

1 Like

Not fair. Because it’s accurate and incriminating, counselor?

22 Likes

So let me get this straight-

If the Mueller Report that Bill Barr is hiding from the American People “exonerates” Donald Trump, then why do Trump’s lawyers need to write a “rebuttal”?

35 Likes

Not fair because shines a klieg light on Trump, his businesses, his modus operandi, and his total unfitness for the highest office in the land even with all the cheating (marital and tax) he has boasted about it’s soooo unfair to Hair Furor?

22 Likes

$$$$$

14 Likes

I say it’s damning beyond all measure. Corruption and lies, collusion and payoffs, incest and massage parlors, spies and hookers, dogs and cats living together!

Of course, I haven’t read the report either, so my opinion is just as good as his is.

34 Likes

Well, La di da!

3 Likes

Who is inflating himself?

8 Likes

Which former Trump Lawyer (his legal representation is like a mutant merry-go-round) is this?

Isn’t this the one who said Don shouldn’t testify because he was f-in unable to tell the truth?

13 Likes

The guy who was dangling pardons to a bunch of crooks & traitors has an opinion on Robert Mueller ?

22 Likes

Alternate Headline: “Gas Bag Renders Opinion on Document He Hasn’t Read”

12 Likes

You absolute POS. You call yourself a patriot but then denigrate everything that may be investigated that YOU DON’T LIKE. Ken Starr is out belittling Mueller and Trump is tweeting. What kind of ‘people’ are you?

10 Likes

He’s in ‘collusion’ with Rudy who said he has compiled a 30 page response to a document he hasn’t read…or HAVE THEY???

6 Likes

Nah…Billy Barr wouldn’t do anything shady like that :joy:

1 Like

“I haven’t read it, but it’s just wholly unnecessary. You just don’t need it. It’s pure mischief.”

“These here snollygosters and miscreants have abominated themselves through pure ol’ highfalutin’ tomfoolery,” he added, adjusting his spats.

3 Likes

Fat, stupid f**k says what?

5 Likes

The administration must doubt that even their cleaner can redact all the stench.

3 Likes

“I haven’t read it, but…”

“I’m not a racist, but…”

6 Likes

He hasn’t read it and yet someone feels the need to quote this guy.

6 Likes

The Vogon one.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available