Discussion: Donald Trump Retweets Message Calling CNBC Moderator A 'Dipsh*t'

Discussion for article #242310

1 Like

"child·ishˈCHīldiSH/adjectiveadjective: childishof, like, or appropriate to a child."childish enthusiasm"synonyms:childlike, youthful, young, young-looking, girlish, boyish, baby "a round childish face"antonyms:adultsilly and immature.“a childish outburst"synonyms:immature, babyish, infantile, juvenile, puerile”

4 Likes

That’s it? Arguing about the debate length STILL???

I’m starting to think that the animal on is head is actually a rat controlling his actions.

8 Likes

Keeping it classy and Presidential, Donald!

1 Like

Oh, so presidential are we?

Funny, after some female idiot at a recent Republican event (Trumps?) said she can’t wait until (Trump/ his wife) bring class back to the White House!

Class? He ain’t got no class! Bawahahaha!

2 Likes

Always classy. Always. Because whatever he does, if he stays high in polling, that proves it is classy.

1 Like

Trulmp is a Huuuge expert on himself and coincidentally dips.

2 Likes

So all the stories today are about how bad the CNBC moderators were. Wow, the candidates and their followers are beyond pathetic. If the Dems dared complain about the moderators, it would be front page headlines everywhere. This is the NYTimes take

6 Likes

In this specific case, the Donald’s objecting to Harwood saying the CNBC debate was always scheduled for 2 hours when he and sleepy Doc Carson forced the network to trim down from the press reported 3+ hour length. Donald might not tweet his case properly but he and the nutty Doc did force CNBC to back down, at least as I read it in the, ahem, media…

3 Likes

Awaiting the “young intern” to take the rap here.
Off topic: You never see “young intern” and “Florida Man” together. Jus Saying.

3 Likes

Remy wouldn’t set foot in that mess. The horror!

1 Like

Maybe a rogue Arquillian?

It pains me to say this, but the Donald is growing on me, at least in terms of entertainment value.

1 Like

Moderators are in good company with the candidates on the stage.

If you don’t bow down before the Trump, he loses his shit.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

1 Like

Statesman Trump’s way for words had it been adopted first by statesmen before him-

Churchill: “We shall fight the dipshits on the beaches, in our streets and in our homes. We shall never surrender to dipshits”;

Kennedy: “Ask not, losers, what your country can do for you. Ask what you losers can do for your country”; also: “Ich bin ein Berliner dipschitter”

FDR: “Clowns have nothing to fear but fear itself.”

6 Likes

Let us now debate the length of the BENGHAZI!!! committee’s inquisition. Any repub have a problem with that? Didn’t think so.

4 Likes

Cicero would be so proud of your oratory Donnie boy!

You clean that up. Here…
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/614R0FLc-oL.SL1200.jpg

1 Like

How Presidential. Quite a contrast with the legitimate candidates on the Left.