Discussion: Donald Trump: 'I Think Islam Hates Us'

And sadly Anderson Copper and the rest of our “reporters” too it seems.

As a Catholic, I can tell Trump that I hate him and his Brownshirt tactics. Almost any religion would hate the way Trump wants to operate.

2 Likes

Here’s what I think would happen under a President Drumpf: Drumpf becomes more famous then ever, Billionaire class gets richer. Pretty much that’s it.
His supporters will go ballistic if he doesn’t do or even try to do the things he’s promised to do, but since there are NO specifics to his proposals, he hasn’t really promised them anything. His voters will be in for another four years of disappointment with the GOP/GOTP.

1 Like

I’m with you. There isn’t a group he hasn’t gone after and insulted except perhaps white middle-aged or old men and Presbyterians…which I believe he claims to be.

WHAT’S TO HATE?

That’s like saying that the Middle East “hates” us for invading Afghanistan and Iraq, destabilizing the region, leaving hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians dead, crippled and maimed, bombing their living standards back to the stone age, while eliminating brutal tyrants to replace them with a more brutal civil war.

Does Trump also believe that African Americans, women, homosexuals, immigrants and Christian evangelicals “hate” us. Shouldn’t he?

Big “projection” fail…trump goes neohawk?

In his gut, that is. He just feels that Islam hates us. He projects his own hate on a thing that must hate us because he hates it. Donald is the combination of Colbert’s-former-character-meets-Hitler.

1 Like

Agree. I’ve actually said to some Trump supporters that his campaign promises are b.s. and many agree he won’t do anything. They like his attitude and the fact that he is putting one over on people.

No “serious” journalist is going to step up and challenge Trump because in the words of Upton Sinclair "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

3 Likes

The donnie stirring fear and loathing in his psycophants.

2 Likes

it would be as if nothing at all was learned from Nader 2000.

“Your approach is perfect for the primaries, but it could be problematic in the general.

2 Likes

Yes, because as we all know, if Trump wins it will be Ralph Nader’s fault.

“You’re gonna have to figure that out, OK?” Trump replied.

Isn’t that Drumpf’s answer to every issue? No, you’re the orange clown running for President, what is your plan. And points off if you say, “Whatever it is, it will be great, the best ever plan for dealing with xxxxxx ever. It’ll be yuuuuhg.”

And those following DT are destroying mosques in the US…now that should make those people love us for demonstrating hate? RW rhetoric plays well to the uninformed or willfully ignorant ( including ALL neo-cons).

THIS JUST IN

https://news.yahoo.com/rubio-says-regrets-getting-personal-donald-trump-040750237.html

Why does Donald Trump do business in the Middle East with people he says want to destroy us? Is money more important to Donald Trump than the welfare of the United States?
I’m sure Anderson Cooper asked Mr. Trump these questions.

The mindless mouth rambles on again, words with nothing behind them. Ask Drump to clarify and all that’ll happen is more mindless ramblings, "they hate us’ ‘we’ll figure out why’ ‘we’ll have to look into this’ ‘they’ll all vote for me’ ’ I love them all’ ‘they all support me 100%’ It’s Drumpf BS.

You are nothing but a rich boy living in a gold plated bubble, crapping into solid gold toilets… all the while complaining that the Mexican window washer missed a spec on your diamond window.

But go ahead… tell us what over a billion humans think in one short sentence.

1 Like

But Donnie, Donnie, that’s nothing to what the Bible thinks of you. Nothing. You figure it out.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available