Discussion: Donald Trump Has A New Truce With Fox News' Roger Ailes

Discussion for article #239868

1 Like

I just got all tingly! BFFs again! Isn’t that sweeeet?

♪Break up to make up, that’s all we do
First you love me then you hate me
That’s a game for fools ♫

1 Like

It’s like Brokeback Mountain. These two can’t quit each other.

3 Likes

With friends like these, who needs enemas?

2 Likes

Let me know when these two drama queens are finished pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes. Then I’ll give a shit. Until then…enjoy the delusion. Smoke and mirrors…that’s all I see.

1 Like

AM radio war, fur sure…Must mean FOX is over the old GOP grandees.

1 Like

Was there ever any doubt? ____ It’s a symbiotic relationship: Parasite (Trump) needs Host (FOX) ___ Host expands with ratings due to fascination with parasite and nourishes more parasites.

3 Likes

:musical_note::notes: We … are … family
I got The Donald and Megyn with me
We … are … family
Get up ev’rybody and sing

Ev’ryone can see we’re together
As we walk on by
And we fly just like birds of a feather
I won’t tell no lie

All of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We’re giving lovin’ a family dose :notes: :musical_note:

Hey, Megyn, we told you these guys were misogynist Neanderthals. You see how Roger is bending over for the Donald? You’re expected to do that too. The Donald likes blondes quite a bit, so it won’t only be metaphorical in your case. Repent, and quit before Ted Nugent tunes into your show again.

Well … that sounds decisive —

Wow! Big surprise!!!

(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)(s)

Phew, this is good news. I was worried there for a while and am glad the wait is over. Losing Foxy News could get in the way of Trump becoming the Republican nominee.

Foxy News credibility has already been hurt by its unprecedented attacks on the Donald Trump campaign at the behest of Roger Ailes, Rinse Pubis and John Boehner. I am glad that it has resolved its differences with Donald Trump and I hope he calls its bluff if it tries to pull any dirty tricks for the corporate kleptocrat RINOs.

No, Roger is yet another old Nixonian who still has trouble getting over the fact that Watergate was something illegal and unethical and fully justified the likely impeachment and removal of his former boss. He’s like Scalia in that way, along with about four other current members of the Supreme Court.

Why doesn’t Mister Dump just buy 50.000001% of Faux Noise from “Uncle Rupe” and be done with it?
Then they can make all the “nice” they want.
What would be “nicer” is to see America enact the same sort of broadcast standards they have in Canada.
"Uncle Rupe, Mister Dump, and his traveling snake Ailes saleman would be off the air in less than a month. With that, American “Media” might be able to fight its way back into some sort of institution which could be valuable to the ones who own the airwaves-The American people.

Megyn ?