Discussion: Donald Trump Drives A Stake Through The GOP's Heart: 'I Don't Want To Pivot'

35 Likes

Yep, a pivot would be a horribly bad idea, Donnie!

Stick to your guns!

15 Likes

Ol’ Reince will be too busy writing this years version of the post Election (If only we’d elected a real conservative) Autopsy to answer the phone

6 Likes

I don’t blame him. He knows what works, so far. Everything else would be a risk, experimental really. His base will only enlarge the more he resists the GOP establishment because that is who his base is - anti-establishmentarianism, in a nut shell, finis. I’m totally against this system and establishment myself. I cannot vote Trump or Hillary, and will never again vote either GOP (never did) or Democrat (always did, until this coming election).

If KKKarl Rove was on his team, I’d put money on that.

Come to think of it, though … with Manafort and Putin on his team already, he might not need Rove to orchestrate that.

2 Likes

ā€œI am who I am. I’ve gotten here in a landslide, and we’ll see what happens.ā€

Nothing stands between Trump and victory except defeat.

Epic, humiliating, shrinkage-inducing defeat. In front of the 300 million Americans. And the entire world.

49 Likes

Drumpfed if you do,
Drumpfed if you don’t.

You made this, you own this, GOP’ers…

11 Likes

The problem with Putin is that his assassination attempts usually work.

7 Likes

If the situation were charming and amusing and tuneful it would be this, more or less:

20 Likes

ā€œI am who I am. I’ve gotten here in a landslide, and we’ll see what happens,ā€ Trump said.

He got 14million votes in the primary, what more does he need? :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Did Donnie’s security briefing today provide him with any information on where his spawn and Malaria have fled to?

They’ve become scarcer than teeth at a Drumpf Rally.

19 Likes

HEYY!!! CHEETO DONNIE!!!

THIS is a landlside…

what you got is a couple pebbles in a stream…

1 Like

The death of the GOP and its awfulness is just the sort of rebirth this nation needs. We need to drive the GOP into the sea and drown it; show no mercy, take no prisoners. This is the sort of thing the assholes in the GOP would drool over if the Democrats were in the same position. The Democrats need their own KKKarl Rove, only a tough GOOD guy/gal. Elizabeth Warren has my vote. Keep the GOP bastards on the run until the very last one is gone.

12 Likes

Somebody make some more popcorn!

4 Likes

Putin could be holding them hostage for a Crimea pass…

2 Likes

The best thing about a humiliating loss for Hillary’s opponent? The thought that OmaHummer will go back to Moscow.

8 Likes

Are they really going to give him national secrets?

3 Likes

I know the sons are big-game hunting (despite the bad publicity that act generated before) and Ivanka is vacationing in Croatia. Melania has basically disappeared since the one reference to her immigration history. The overriding question is ā€œWhy would they be absent now in the heat of the campaign?ā€

10 Likes

The President decides what is included in the briefings.

8 Likes

ā€œI’m a dick, and I’m going to continue running as the dick I am. It’s worked up until now, and we’ll see what happens.ā€

I actually have a modicum of respect for that.

4 Likes