Discussion: DOJ Tries To Ward Off Schiff's Threatened Barr Contempt Recommendation

Who is responsible for DOJ’s budget?

10 Likes

Muchas gracias!

Congress. But good luck getting any punitive measures like pulling money through the Senate…

2 Likes

It seems that the DOJ is trying their damnedest to protect William Barr’s legal reputation, while being totally oblivious to the fact that William Barr has no legal reputation.

Give Barr-Barr the Irreverent the Constitutional enema he deserves, House Dems.

11 Likes

Wha committee?

I’m asking because executive tried to play this game with Murkowski and she made em pay for it.

3 Likes

Dam right!

2 Likes

Yes. But it does draw attention away from your jowls.

8 Likes

Still not sure sure

3 Likes

Appropriations, I believe.

But non-starter for now, because they’ve already got their stuff through the end of the FY.

Could put pressure on next year’s budget.

2 Likes

Can that be added to a TREBUTINE?

1 Like

K, thanks

1 Like

If only Barr would return to his previous acting gig.

15 Likes

Hear, hear. Obviously Barr is concerned about the contempt charge, as he should be. Lower the hammer on that fat f’k. The very fact that they are scrambling to “negotiate” shows how worried Barr is.

10 Likes

When do we start calling it the DofJT

6 Likes

[quote=“castor_troy, post:6, topic:88148”]
Blackmail is now an officially-sanctioned response between two of the branches of government. Got it
[/quote]That’s a nice committee ya got there. It’d be ashame if something happened to it. Or if we just redacted Article I of the Constitution.

7 Likes

“Did somebody call for me?”

5 Likes

So…not only does the DOJ SHOW contempt for the House but then they want to define what REAL CONTEMPT is??? Good God.

4 Likes

Dear Stephen Boyd:

Kiss your legal career goodbye, bitch. How did Fat Billy Barr persuade you to fall on your sword?

12 Likes

Ouch!

Talk about goin’ medieval on someone…

1 Like

??

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available