Discussion: DHS Employees Warned Not To Leak ‘Nonpublic Information’ Or Else

In other words, embarrass tRump or the GOP and you’ll be prosecuted.

12 Likes

Gosh…I’m sure THAT’ll stop the leaks! Treat them like children, threaten them and act like a criminal enterprise. Oh yeah.

16 Likes

Department of Homeland Security employees to be waterboarded in Guantanamo ?
… at least they would get some time off in the Caribbean

1 Like

DHS threatens to criminalize the leaking of crimes against humanity.

24 Likes

So the message is to wait until someone is either retiring or moving to another job the next day and then have them leak the information that the public really should know. Got it.

4 Likes

I would guess DHS was asked to comment on The Atlantic whistleblower story, and this email resulted.

4 Likes

Haven’t they seen Star Wars? We all know how this ends… their evil plans will leak to the rebels, and the good guys will prevail…

Of course, the fact that the e-mail instructing people to not leak was promptly leaked just adds to the flames…

15 Likes

In other word, the dominatrix of DHS will spank you if you tell the truth about DHS.

That might lead to a significant uptick in leaks…

1 Like

There’s a typo in there…It’s really supposed to read: "“As federal employees, we serve Donald Trump, and our loyalties must prioritize that purpose above all others.

6 Likes

The more leaks the merrier for this administration. Got to get the train moving. Go to hell, DHS.

1 Like

Yes - this rather inarticulate / clumsy threatening message seems to make a a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something disclosed to the public …
“designated as confidential and would not be made public even upon a request”
… so any do-gooder , public minded whistle-blower who is considering revealing brutal behavior - or potentially criminal activity - should consider themselves forewarned the DHS will not tolerate disclosures.

5 Likes

10 Likes

So… Information that one knows will LIKELY be subpoenaed … And EVENTUALLY known by the public… Is good to leak!

Got it!

1 Like

So the “DO NOT LEAK!!!” order was leaked to the press?

Oh, Kristen, honey. Methinks you’re going to be stepping in some major shit real, real soon!

6 Likes

so basically …

7 Likes

Sorry, but you don’t have enough fingers to plug up all the leaks from this administration.

TMI, but I pushed out 2 beautiful children and 20 years later I have bladder…issues and I say, “Be brave and leak!”

3 Likes

I agree that the primary message is a warning not to embarrass the Maladministration, but I also read a warning about old school corruption. They may be prepping the public for announcements of indictments for graft.

1 Like