Discussion: Dem Senator To Trump: If Someone Kills Clinton The Blood Is 'On Your Hands'

1 Like

What matters here is that Trump’s deplorable supporters love him even more when he says shit like this. Which is why he keeps sayin’ it.

36 Likes

If something should happen to Hillary Clinton, Trump will simply say, “This is all Crooked Hillary’s fault.”

The media will accept that, shrug, and walk away.

14 Likes

More Dems need to keep responding this way. Keep the pressure on.

44 Likes

I agree, and don’t let him off easy on the birther issue. Less than 48 hours before he grudgingly said the truth, Trump was hemming and hawing with uncertainty as to where Obama was born. He needs to explain himself.

18 Likes

"Former Defense Secretary Bob Gates savaged Donald Trump in a Wall Street Journal op-ed published Saturday, declaring the Republican presidential nominee “unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief.”

These folks just keeping signaling from green to red on Trump,polls are tightening (Supposedly) according to the MSM who help create the monster.

MORE

"By Jason Easley on Sat, Sep 17th, 2016 at 11:29 am

Since his birtherism became a story in the campaign, Donald Trump has gone into full meltdown mode. The Republican nominee has again called for Hillary Clinton to be killed, thrown a tantrum about CNN, and attacked a former Defense Secretary. "

28 Likes

Hey Crooked Media! Here’s a question for you: In the history of the United States has anyone ever made a statement like this–suggesting that it would be a good thing if someone killed their Presidential opponent?

No?

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPORT IT.

31 Likes

All Dems. A fucking chorus.

9 Likes

Why does Tough Man Trump have bodyguards and Secret Service protection?
Is it because there are people who dislike him have guns?
If he is so manly,let him lead the way and drop his protection first.

16 Likes

Trump’s comments about disarming Clinton’s bodyguards and seeing “what happens”.

How long until Trump pulls a “Rick Roll” to announce Clinton first suggested his guards drop their weapons?

29 Likes

Wrong. That is preaching to a choir that is already locked in, in a manner that pushes everyone on the fence away. Its a losing strategy, and this particular comment is so over the top for the vast majority of America, it will cause immediate backlash in the polls.

17 Likes

Actually, I think a large portion of the media would be happy if she were shot and killed. Sorry, I really do. So much of the Clinton coverage has been driven by a visceral hatred toward her. They haven’t been able to kill her career, but I think they would be gleeful if she was murdered.

8 Likes

More than Dems need to respond, the Repubs need to respond, too. But they won’t, because they are morally bankrupt.

15 Likes

If God forbid that happens trump won’t care. Also, I think the blood would be on the media’s and gop hands cause they are the ones that created this monster.

8 Likes

Honest to God, I think he’s like a cave fish—he’s been lying all day every day for so long he’s lost the ability to gauge whether a lie is even remotely plausible. I just don’t think objective reality or the awareness of people’s memories and record-keeping impinges much on his consciousness any more. Things to him are about 85 percent as he imagines them to be on any given day.

13 Likes

I think it would be a mistake for Clinton to portray herself as a victim (or potential victim) here.
Instead, keep attacking Trump, and goading him into the kinds of insane rantings he spouted last night. The man is a bully and a weakling. He can’t take the heat. Keep the flame on him.

21 Likes

Loser Trump goes deeper in the red on his massive apology debt.

6 Likes

I wish I had a dollar for every time over the past few years someone has said a Trump comment is “over the top.” When it comes to Trump, there is no top – only ever lower lows.

21 Likes

Absolutely! You drop your guards first!

1 Like

She has never, ever portrayed herself that way, and I doubt that she’ll start doing so now.

31 Likes