Discussion: Dem Sen. Murphy: Tillerson Resigning Wouldn't Solve 'The Problem'

1 Like

Me thinks Senator Murphy is about to get tweeted upon, without mercy…

4 Likes

He’s correct. But in Trumpioid bubble land -

(don’t bother clicking - it’s coffee poured into a mug with that slogan on it - and a link to Trump Pence MAGA committee store - hawking it and other tacky crap.

4 Likes

Maybe not, but somehow the Resigning part might be useful in finding the ultimate solution. Maybe the “Tillerson” part is the problem. Ya think?

4 Likes

Undoubtedly. He is already knocking Corker around this morning:

10 Likes

The man’s a cartoon.

3 Likes

He is right…but its still going to happen. And I believe it will be by Tillerson’s own choosing. He has already made the decision to leave, probably made it months ago. And once you make that decision, the continued abuse from Donald just gets that much tougher to take.

10 Likes

In a Dali sort of way.

4 Likes

Not sure whether it’s “Guernica” territory.
More like Dirty Duck.

1 Like

It might not solve our problem. But it might help Tillerson stave off his future ulcers.

1 Like

The Complete Corker

“Don’t mention the Moron !”

10 Likes

“Dotard,” “Moron,” “The Problem.”

12 Likes

What an effing moron. Yes, I’m sure that’s how it went down.

Liar.

7 Likes

Meanwhile Bannon is continuing on his crusade tp Primary GOP senators. Recruiting Murderous Prince to run in Wyoming. Why is Barasso being targeted?

9 Likes

A 5.5 on the moronosity scale with 4.1 and 4.4 after shocks

7 Likes

Hmmm. Tell me the DeVoses and Prince weren’t involved in election shenanigans. Right.

11 Likes

(cough) I am sure they have nothing to do with Michigan political shenanigans. (cough)

10 Likes

Prince isn’t going to run for office. Waaaaay too much media spotlight, and he enjoys feeling like the puppetmaster in the shadows too much.

6 Likes

He didn’t start all shadowy - he show boated plenty - early on with his Privatized army/Blackwater. The horrible practices, and results, pushed him to go quiet (recall the reinvented company as Xe) - and found that with some in the GOP those controversies just gave him cred - as long as he was in the shadows. But those reasons for diving into the shadows, those atrocities - still exist. He’d get killed in a general election. Even in Wyoming.

2 Likes

Trump is in office do to the efforts of people like Tillerson. There is Poetic Justice after all.