Discussion: Dem Rep. In Letter To Trump: ‘Take Your Border Wall And Shove It Up Your Ass’

2 Likes

Trump’s ten-billion dollar enema.

19 Likes

Always stand up to bullies.

43 Likes

October should be interesting with every paper of record endorsing Hillary Clinton, save the Washington Times.

20 Likes

Excellent response – short, sweet and to the point.

23 Likes

Yessss! Thank you, Rep.Vela.

9 Likes

Sweet!

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/mqIekIZYQ..diSDvfrPfDg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/movies/2014-03-03/63ab4750-a28b-11e3-938b-0d354453d0c7_Oscars-20-Feet-3.gif

(Because Bill Motherfuckin’ Murray, that’s why)

28 Likes

Nah! Million$ at best…

1 Like

But he wrote that “any modern-thinking person” would think building a wall at the U.S. border with Mexico is “frankly astounding and asinine.”

Addressing your remarks to 113 people within the GOP seems a waste of breath.
21 Likes

See, all of Texas ain’t all bad.

You rock, Mr Vela!

23 Likes

Awesome. First off, he had me at…

“Mr. Trump, you’re a racist and you can take your border wall and shove it up your ass."

He could have stopped right there and it would already have been awesome enough. But I’m glad he went on…

“Before you dismiss me as just another ‘Mexican,’ let me point out that my great-great-grandfather came to this country in 1857, well before your own grandfather,” he continued. “His grandchildren (my grandfather and his brothers) all served our country in World War I and World War II. His great-grandson, my father, served in the U.S. Army and, coincidentally, was one of the first ‘Mexican’ federal judges ever appointed to the federal bench."

Pow! Bam! Thwack!

64 Likes

Even fake gold paint is expensive.

4 Likes

I wonder what he really thinks. The Congressman keeps this up and he will turn Texas blue.

19 Likes

That reminds me of my favorite Pink Floyd song, Another Wall in the Ass.

8 Likes

Does not matter if your family had a land grant from the King of Spain dating from the 1500s as according to many your are still here illegally.

3 Likes

Trump is building a wall between the GOP and the American people and making the GOP pay for it.

77 Likes

And

7 Likes

Moar, please.

And, thank you.

3 Likes

Love it !!!

1 Like

Some posts should be exempted from the single “like” rule. This is one of them! :laughing:

5 Likes