Discussion: Dem Leaders To Barr: Your Mueller Summary 'Raises As Many Questions As It Answers'

Surely being a lout is grounds for something.

2 Likes

Repeat it often and loud.

3 Likes

Interesting. The Democrats are already using Barr’s stupid opinion piece from last summer to undercut his credibility to render any fair judgement WRT an indictment of the POTUS on Obstruction or any other charge. They are clearly telling the DoJ “Thank you for your interest in justice, now get out of the way - we are the Finder of Fact in this case !”

Good for them. To make it stick they need to subpeona the entire report, and when Barr refuses, move to Impeach Barr for Abuse if Power.

4 Likes

Yeah, they ain’t stopping. Sorry Barr, but this isn’t going to be a cushy little job for you

3 Likes

Lordy, I know there are tapes…

1 Like

Hope Barr none wishes he never signed on for this mission.

3 Likes

Pelosi saves her ammunition for the right battles. If she’s fighting this one, she intends to win.

3 Likes

I like this. I like it a lot.

2 Likes

Democrats are right to focus on the report itself rather than Barr’s softpedal, and very narrowly focused ‘summary.’ Mueller’s baby just got born after a relatively short gestation period (for this kind of work) and, what is more, it looks like there were multiple siblings, most of which are headed to state AG offices and courts. Let’s hear it for the quints.

tl/dr; This is just getting started.

2 Likes

Why is the featured picture here of an Ash Wednesday past?

If this is the only stock shot you could turn up, TPM, surely somebody at your end knows how to use a smudging tool.

1 Like