Discussion: Dem CA Rep: 1 In 5 Muslims Wants To Impose ‘Caliphate’ By Any Means Possible

Discussion for article #243659

About 99% of our elected representatives are total morons. It could be 98%, we don’t know yet, but it’s becoming more clear every day. #KamalaHarris

52 Likes

“The California congresswoman, who is running for Democrat Barbara Boxer’s Senate seat, did not cite a source for those figures.”

That’s because it’s considered impolite and disgusting to talk about your own asshole on national television/radio.

Get rid of her.

62 Likes

Oh Loretta, how far you’ve fallen. It appears you replaced Bombin’ Bob Dornan to start becoming him. I’m glad I found this out about you before the primaries.

33 Likes
There is a small group, and we don’t know how big that is—it can be anywhere between 5 and 20 percent, from the people that I speak to...

Sounds like she really did some in-depth research before she added her voice to the national dialogue. And she shared her musings on Larry King, no less. She’s obviously has the chops to be the next Senator from Cali.

8 Likes

“[T]he married couple who killed 14 in a shooting rampage in San Bernardino, California last week were radicalized abroad.”

Trump and the GOP base, on the other hand, were radicalized here at home.

42 Likes

“There is a small group, and we don’t know how big that is—it can be anywhere between 5 and 20 percent…

Excuse my while I whip this out of my ass.

14 Likes

This Loretta Sanchez:

http://latinopoliticsblog.com/2009/06/02/the-making-of-the-“loretta-sanchez-scandal”/

2 Likes

SHUT UP, you fracking DINO!

7 Likes

And she’s running for Barbara Boxer’s Senate seat? Jesus H. Christ on a Cracker–she’s a Democrat? Now (D)s are buying into the Islamophobia shit as well?

13 Likes

How long before she switches parties, explaining “The Republican party is more in line with my beliefs. I didn’t leave the Democratic party. It left me.”

19 Likes

Dem CA Rep: 1 In 5 Muslims Wants To Impose ‘Caliphate’ By Any Means Possible

Misspelled Dim. TPM, please consider a copyeditor.

17 Likes

It should come as no surprise that this scum-sucking war-mongering stooge for the defense industry would contend “they hate us for who we are” instead of the patently obvious “they hate us for what we do to them.” She could have been Dubya’s Secretary of State.

14 Likes

Well only goes to show the Republicans have not cornered the market on stupidity. At leasts 5 to 20% of Democratic representatives or wanna be representatives are dumb as a box of rocks. ( with apologies to Ugg)

19 Likes

the disease is spreading…

please stop it now…

anyone remember Invaders From Mars? the first one?

look for the X on the back of her neck

7 Likes

I know what you are trying to do, Loretta.

Won’t work.

12 Likes

40% of LATinOS want TO IMPose GIANT fruiT FARMs all OVER America.

31 Likes

Have you checked with Trump or the automatically-legal Latinos who like Trump?

1 Like

Will they be papayas? I just love papaya.

9 Likes

“The California congresswoman, who is running for Democrat Barbara Boxer’s Senate seat, did not cite a source for those figures.”

Did the reporter even bother to ask?

17 Likes