Discussion: David Vitter Defeated In Louisiana Governor's Race

Discussion for article #243093

Ladies and gentlemen if you please.

28 Likes

Now let’s get him out of Washington. His seat is up for election next year.

19 Likes

I hope this wasn’t even remotely close. That said, I wasn’t holding my breath. After Brownback getting re-elected in Kansas you just never know.

14 Likes

He said he wouldn’t seek for reelection to Senate.

12 Likes

And, he’s not running for reelection to the Senate. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

10 Likes

Ah, ya beat me to it. :blush:

3 Likes

To deal with marital problems, perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m sure his senate peers are happy about that. Can you imagine the ick factor just being around that guy?

6 Likes

The other guy is anti-abortion and pro gun. Not sure it will make much difference in a state that is still very red… except Vitter may not have a “gotta work late” excuse anymore for the wife.

As for tonight, Vitter will probably get laid by someone not his wife. So all’s good with the V man.

5 Likes

Democrats, listen up: It’s OK to go after your opponent’s character flaws.

Yea I know this is a special “flaw” but the guy’s a pig anyway (in briefs or diapers).

16 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a more diapered guy.

6 Likes

Sorry about your loss, David. Now get your ass over here and biggie-size my fries.

5 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Vitter can seek solace … at the local brothel.

4 Likes

Good bye and good riddance Diaper whore loving guy. The one thing the article got wrong was that Vitter was not just hated by Jindal, he was hated by the entire GOP party.

7 Likes

Only if it is BYOD - Bring Your Own Diapers.

3 Likes

Does this mean that Louisiana will expand Medicaid and get a state run health care exchange?

4 Likes

poor Louisiana prostitutes – remember he’ll have more time for them now, so they lost too.

6 Likes

Strange but I feel like doing a Happy Dance, just because some Americans actually came to their senses.

11 Likes