Discussion: Current, Former WH Staffers Dodge Questions On Bannon's Future

13 Likes

History will look back on Trumpā€™s administration as the catalyst for the Second Civil War. The obviously emboldened white supremacist movement is itching for an all-out blood bath so it can ā€œtake the country backā€ā€¦back to its dream of reinstating Jim Crow, segregation and all the other inhumane, fevered fantasies floating around in their sick minds. There will be some ā€œfinal strawā€ event (like that at Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861) that sets off the wide-spread bloodshed. And, the NRA will be right there, screaming for the South to Rise Again. How in the hell did we ever find ourselves back here in 1861?

And if he gets booted, that means McM wins ā€“ or, to be more accurate, thatā€™s how #firemcmaster fuckin Nazi Trumpets and Putin ass-kissers will take it. Absolutely a stub in the back for them.

Barfbart will further feed their anger.

Which might result in the pee tapeā€¦ :expressionless:

No, seriously, itā€™s about his very base. Finally Pee and the Pee base will start eating each other. This implosion would also be gloriousā€¦

5 Likes

ā€œI am ready to work with anybody who will help advance the presidentā€™s agenda and advance the security, prosperity of the American people.ā€

Somebody should ask McMaster what parts of ā€œthe presidentā€™s agendaā€ are intended to "advance the security, prosperity of the American people.ā€ They may have to explain to him that in mathematics the null set is the set that does not contain anything and applies even in the alternative anti-science and fact world populated by the GOP.

4 Likes

He is truly a vile opportunist. Before the election, he hated Trump, until he (almost) got a job in the White House. Now that heā€™s been fired, heā€™s back on the anti-Trump bandwagon. He has all the spine of a flatworm.

4 Likes

I have another idea. Bannon is the quintessential "strange fruit ", donā€™t you agree ?

2 Likes

Bannon reminds me a bit of Monsieur ThĆ©nardier, the innkeeper in Les Miz. Bannon operates on a higher plateau, but he can smell money a mile off, has an uncanny knack for knowing how the winds are blowing, has disdain for most of humanity, and can change as needed to stay on top. Yeah, heā€™d dump/sell out Trump if his instincts told him to.

Scaramucci is scheduled to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tomorrow night. That ought to be interesting (if he shows).

1 Like

It IS his baseā€¦ and YOUR base #Fail.

4 Likes

This White House needs to be flushed, fumiagated and disinfected.

Did Mooch ever get his 9 days pay?

Hey, Mooch, the effort to ā€œejectā€ Donnie goes far, far beyond the Oval Trailerā€¦

Scaramucci: White House plotters seeking Trump exit

Well, Ryan is probably unemployed already, unless he works at a gas station. Maybe. And itā€™s definitely those peopleā€™s fault. It has absolutely nothing to do with the brilliant decision he made to scar his skin for life.

1 Like

Screw Bannonā€¦I want ā€œquestionsā€ concerning trumpā€™s future in office. That is the more salient point. Lose trump and Bannon hasta clean out his desk.

1 Like

Trumpā€™s not letting Bannon go until Bannon teaches him that special trick that the Mooch described.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve written about the Bannon-McMaster battle and how Bannon is at a higher risk of deportation from the WH from deporter in chief Kelly. That said, I think Bannon has a decent chance of surviving it and maybe someone like Gorka gets kicked out.

The flaw in the Kelly/McMaster argument is that they keep claiming that the WH needs people focused on Trumpā€™s ā€˜agendaā€™. I really donā€™t know what Trumpā€™s ā€˜agendaā€™ is other than grift and following Bannonite priorities of anti-immigration, anti-internationalism, cultivating the alt-right, and creating chaos wherever possible to weaken the institutions of govā€™t and enable an alt-right, Hitler style takeover. Kelly/McMaster have nothing with which to replace the Bannon agenda. Trump can still grift with or without Bannon, but is that really an agenda? Are tax cuts and deregulation his agenda? That the GOP establishmentā€™s agenda, not Trumpā€™s. His trade agenda wonā€™t ever get off the ground. No one takes him seriously as a commander in chief. He can race bait, grift and run the govā€™t into the ground. Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

I read an article from The Hill today about Trump suspecting Brannon of leaking and their take on it was that Bannon may be the next to go.

Hard to have any respect for someone that wonā€™t admit what they really believe. Sure itā€™s not technically a lie, but it might as well be especially when your ducking and dodging denial pretty much makes it clear what you believe.

So, now thereā€™s at least three people/groups Donnie Dipshit wonā€™t criticize: Putin, white supremacists, and Bannon.

I call BS on The Mooch: Trump needs Bannon.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available