Discussion: Current, Former WH Staffers Dodge Questions On Bannon's Future

I wouldn’t call Bannon a bug anyway. Some insects are useful.

3 Likes

This https://mobile.twitter.com/YesYoureRacist?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2F is an eye opener for me. WOW. What goes round comes round FAST.

One of these Nazi guys lives about 30 minutes from me. Every personal detail for him has been posted online, and he is burrowing underground at the speed of light – twitter, Facebook, phones, etc. GONE

State govs need to make sure putting those hoods back on is illegal, because they are coming back, I promise. White surpremist POTUS or not. Those hoods are coming back.

5 Likes

Citronella SS?

7 Likes

This is a win-win.

If Bannon stays, he will keep the Oval Trailer implosion going strong.

If he gets booted, he’ll be back on Barfbart tearing Donnie a couple dozen new anal ports.

9 Likes

Tiki Torch Terrorists…

3 Likes
13 Likes

History will look back on Trump’s administration as the catalyst for the Second Civil War. The obviously emboldened white supremacist movement is itching for an all-out blood bath so it can “take the country back”…back to its dream of reinstating Jim Crow, segregation and all the other inhumane, fevered fantasies floating around in their sick minds. There will be some “final straw” event (like that at Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861) that sets off the wide-spread bloodshed. And, the NRA will be right there, screaming for the South to Rise Again. How in the hell did we ever find ourselves back here in 1861?

And if he gets booted, that means McM wins – or, to be more accurate, that’s how #firemcmaster fuckin Nazi Trumpets and Putin ass-kissers will take it. Absolutely a stub in the back for them.

Barfbart will further feed their anger.

Which might result in the pee tape… :expressionless:

No, seriously, it’s about his very base. Finally Pee and the Pee base will start eating each other. This implosion would also be glorious…

5 Likes

“I am ready to work with anybody who will help advance the president’s agenda and advance the security, prosperity of the American people.”

Somebody should ask McMaster what parts of “the president’s agenda” are intended to "advance the security, prosperity of the American people.” They may have to explain to him that in mathematics the null set is the set that does not contain anything and applies even in the alternative anti-science and fact world populated by the GOP.

4 Likes

He is truly a vile opportunist. Before the election, he hated Trump, until he (almost) got a job in the White House. Now that he’s been fired, he’s back on the anti-Trump bandwagon. He has all the spine of a flatworm.

4 Likes

I have another idea. Bannon is the quintessential "strange fruit ", don’t you agree ?

2 Likes

Bannon reminds me a bit of Monsieur Thénardier, the innkeeper in Les Miz. Bannon operates on a higher plateau, but he can smell money a mile off, has an uncanny knack for knowing how the winds are blowing, has disdain for most of humanity, and can change as needed to stay on top. Yeah, he’d dump/sell out Trump if his instincts told him to.

Scaramucci is scheduled to appear on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tomorrow night. That ought to be interesting (if he shows).

1 Like

It IS his base… and YOUR base #Fail.

4 Likes

This White House needs to be flushed, fumiagated and disinfected.

Did Mooch ever get his 9 days pay?

Hey, Mooch, the effort to “eject” Donnie goes far, far beyond the Oval Trailer…

Scaramucci: White House plotters seeking Trump exit

Well, Ryan is probably unemployed already, unless he works at a gas station. Maybe. And it’s definitely those people’s fault. It has absolutely nothing to do with the brilliant decision he made to scar his skin for life.

1 Like

Screw Bannon…I want “questions” concerning trump’s future in office. That is the more salient point. Lose trump and Bannon hasta clean out his desk.

1 Like

Trump’s not letting Bannon go until Bannon teaches him that special trick that the Mooch described.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available