Discussion: Cruz: Dems Seeking To 'Distract And Delay' With Concerns About Kavanaugh's Paper Trail

If somebody fact-checked Raphael’s spiel the corrections would be longer than his entire statement.

Does anybody know what planet he’s from?

2 Likes

Dammit…do they even TRY anymore? NO Teddy…you don’t dump tons of documents hours before the hearing and expect people to buy your sht about DEMOCRATS ‘distracting’ about a paper trail? You supporters may be that dumb but not the rest of us.

4 Likes

Douchnozzle sez what??

Go Fuck Yourself, you smarmy asshole.

2 Likes

“Elections have consequences,” Cruz said, quoting a remark often made by former President Obama.

Yup. And illegitimate elections have consequences too.

6 Likes

Ted Cruz has a purpose in life. He is there as a visual device for the word “Flaccid”.

1 Like

Uphisanus, maybe.

1 Like

Do not let the screen door hit you on your way out, raphael…copying Pres. OBAMA IS VACUOUS AND CHILDISH…

Mr debater is toast…GO Beto.

1 Like

Go ahead, Republicans. Put Kavanaugh, the swing vote, on the court with 1 vote. ONE VOTE. And then all of you old pieces of shit - Grassley, Hatch, and McConnell, worst of all - retire with healthcare and pensions that we paid for. If there’s ever a time to believe in karma, I hope these men are pariahs in their communities and die painful, slow deaths.

2 Likes

Hey, Ted. I love your new billboard.

Oh, wait.

@carolson I haven’t seen it mentioned but I think it’s highly likely Kavanaugh could be impeached based on all of these hidden facts about him. He’s one dirty, sleazy candidate.

4 Likes

Then-candidate Donald Trump provided “unparalleled transparency” during the 2016 campaign by publishing a list of his potential Supreme Court nominees, Cruz claimed in his opening remarks Tuesday. American voters choose his vision for the Supreme Court over Hillary Clinton’s, Cruz argued.

previously on ‘Ted and Donnie’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/18/donald-trump-releases-list-of-11-potential-supreme-court-nominees/?utm_term=.dbc7db10f03f

The Associated Press reported that these names are on the list: Steven Colloton of Iowa, Allison Eid of Colorado, Raymond Gruender of Missouri, Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania, Raymond Kethledge of Michigan, Joan Larsen of Michigan, Thomas Lee of Utah, William Pryor of Alabama, David Stras of Minnesota, Diane Sykes of Wisconsin and Don Willett of Texas.

The likely GOP presidential nominee first promised to release the list in March, when his then-rival Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) accused him of not being a true conservative and warned Republicans that Trump would appoint liberal judges to the court. At the time, Trump said he was working with the conservative Heritage Foundation to formulate a list of potential nominees and that, if elected president, he would pick only from that list.

extra link

Nope, Brett’s name ait on this list.

1 Like

already checked n both men naturally lied.

Hey Ted, speaking of distractions, may I remind you that the man who nominated Kavanaugh is beholden to the leader of an adversarial country?

And that YOUR party took donations from that same country?

And that the NRA --on record as having donated 77,000 to your campaigns-- ADMITTED it has accepted money from Russian backed donors?

And that you are overwhelmingly despised by your colleagues?

As for paper trail which party has obsessed over, asked a foreign country to hack into a private server, to look at a certain female presidential candidate’s emails? And who still uses “Her mails” to chum the waters at his love fest rallies?

1 Like

It’s amazing that Cruz can even speak with his head so far up Trump’s ass in a desperate attempt to remain as the most hated man in the Senate, by other Senators.

Why, after he loses, he may actually have to get a job lobbying for his wife’s firm: Goldman Sachs, where she is an American Investment Manager.

poor baby. It will be quite the fall for “God’s Chosen One.”

Sen. Cruz, I would think democrats ought to seek to distract and delay given Kavanaugh’s disregard to reproductive rights as spelled out by the Supreme Court. Should you doubt me Sen. Cruz I would direct your attention to the case of 17 yr old Jane Doe in Texas as explained so well on Rachael Maddow’s show yesterday evening. Judge Kavanaugh did all he could muster to obstruct and delay that girl’s desire to end an unwanted pregnancy which was her Constitutional right. Or is the Constitution now just situational words on parchment? She was held hostage by agents of our government who prevented her from going to her doctor for an appointment. Is that how it is supposed to work? We now deny medical care to fit your notions?
Rachael had the good judge’s voice on tape so there is no denying what his intent was.

2 Likes

After watch Rachel last night listening to the tapes I now understand that I would never make a good lawyer. I would have been rolling my eyes (a no-no in Ellis’ court room) and screaming this

2 Likes