Discussion: Cruz And Trump Join Forces To Fight Iran Nuclear Deal

Discussion for article #239866

1 Like

http://a3.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/jipk9aq3bzkaspylvkym.jpg

http://cdn.wallstcheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dumb-and-dmber-hats.jpg

34 Likes

Birds of a feather, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Those men both scare the crap out of me, especially if Trump somehow gets elected.

They are both somewhere between narcisistic personality disordered and out-and-out psychopaths.

6 Likes

" a joint event"

"A spokeswoman for Cruz told the newspaper that the senator invited Trump
to join him, “to call on members of Congress to defeat the catastrophic
deal that the Obama Administration has struck with the Islamic Republic
of Iran.”

“The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)”

5 Likes

Will Ted Cruz wear the hat?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNK0eClWcAAM5aC.jpg

6 Likes

“Ted Cruz And Donald Trump Planning Joint Event In Washington, DC.”

“No matter how cynical you become, it’s never enough to keep up.” - Lily Tomlin

26 Likes

In case there were any doubts about who Trump would endorse when this stops being fun.

21 Likes

I wonder if the sex is consensual between the two, or does Ted play the girl or bottom man?

1 Like

Burke and Hare, together again.

4 Likes

A tale told by an (two?) idiot(s), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Go ahead, stamp your widdle feet and cwy about the mean old man; this deal is going through, and both of these gasbags know it. Enjoy your pity party, you dopes.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out how the shit show ends. There’s no scenario where I see Trump fading away graciously. People might laugh at him.

10 Likes

The deal is already done. Approved 15-0 by the UN Security Council. European CEOs have already been to Tehran to discuss partnerships. It’s over.

16 Likes

That’s just great!

And wholly typical—the wannabe Il Duce and the wannabe Joe McCarthy working together to show off their fascist bona fides.

IT will be cringe-inducing at the least, and quite possibly nauseating enough to make people retch.

9 Likes

If Trump had negotiated the deal he would have demanded a few carpets for the penthouse…

4 Likes

This is exactly what Cruz has been angling for all along, and I have to give him credit for such a smart move. But the truth is that either man can lock this thing down by inheriting some or most of the other’s voters. That’s what the RNC should really fear. Even if they somehow force Trump out of the race, he’s just going to hand his voters to Cruz. He’ll have a big, splashy endorsement event and he’ll campaign hard for Cruz so that he can brag that he got Cruz elected. And since Cruz was one of the only ones “nice” to Trump, Trump’s supporters are going to flock to him. The RNC might be able to find a way to push out a reality TV host, but there’s not a damn thing they can do with Cruz. And as far as candidate’s who’d lose the general election, I think Cruz’s prospects might actually be worse than Trump’s.

8 Likes

Or else Trump runs third party—which is the hoped-for outcome as far as Democrats are concerned.

But either way, Cruz has been so shameless about humping Trump’s leg that you almost feel embarrassed for him.
Almost.

7 Likes

““We are talking to Ted Cruz, who is a friend of mine and a good guy,
about doing something very big over the next two weeks in Washington,”
Trump said after a campaign stop Thursday, according to the publication.
He added the event was a “protest” against the (Iran nuclear) deal.”

These two make me ill. I just lost my taste for pop corn for tonight I think.

2 Likes

There are now 3 really excellent outcomes for Democrats involving Trump:

1. He runs as an independent…
  2. He wins the nomination.
  3. He hands his voters to Ted Cruz who wins the nomination.
8 Likes

At the risk of comparing the wholesome to the invidious and egregious, Trump’s supporters would move over to Cruz every bit as easily and enthusiastically as Johnny Edwards’ and Hillary’s supporters moved to Obama.

5 Likes