Discussion: CPAC Crowd Boos Speaker Calling Out Trump, Roy Moore As Sexual Harassers

These CPAC people sound like they’re straight out of the movie “Deliverance”.

Did any of them have a bottle of hooch with them? Do they have more than two teeth? Do they wear shoes? Were they all “hoam-skoold”? Do they have sex with their farm animals?

Stereotyping and generalized statements go both ways you fascist f#cks. Oh…and I’ve read that the best BJ comes from those with few to no teeth in their mouth - and Cletis/Goober/Gomer/Elmer/Dingus, I’m talking directly to you.

This is what “home schooling” has led us to. Straight up small-minded ignorance. It used to be that parents wanted their kids to do better than they did. Now with home schooling, you pass on all of your biases, your faults, your preconceived notions and your ignorance to your spawn.

2 Likes

These are the same people who think Coulter and Yiannapolous should be allowed to speak at every university on demand, and everyone should listen respectfully because free speech.

1 Like

Well, they sound nice.

2 Likes

Yet Coulter and Yiannopolous would never agree to Open Carry at those events. They may talk it up, but let’s not allow it when they’re in the room

1 Like

Exactly…cult is the correct word.

1 Like

She has been a contributor to this monster of a sicko party, a creator of her own frankenstein. “Reap what you sow”…having said that, I totally agree with her comments at this rally.

3 Likes

Let’s please make sure all these frothing lunatics have easy access to weapons of mass destruction.

1 Like

The boos during Mona Charen’s sexual predator comments were somewhat subdued. The conservatives, many who of course are wonderful and devoted christians who believe in the bible, were really vocal in expressing their support for pedophilia when Mona Charen was critical of pedophiles. Based on what the Alabama pastor (I forget the name) said, I am supposing they were so upset and booed because Joseph got Mary pregnant when she was a minor.

Not exactly a Mensa meeting was it?

1 Like

My memory is hazy on this. But when I first heard about CPAC, my impression was something more staid and business like. Reading about it today, CPAC sounds like a low rent sports bar on a Friday night.

1 Like

Those people aren’t even ideologues. They are simply on the make. It’s the grifter party.

Conservatism at CPAC means blind obedience to the leader.

1st amendment, what’s that? In truth, there’s only one amendment to the Constitution. Don’t believe all that lib talk.

Absolutely. And, regardless of how hard Mueller nails down the evidence, something he seems to be doing a very good job of, when DT gets a nice jump suit to match his skin tone 25 - 50% or more of his followers are going to reject the obvious on the basis of some patent absurdity akin to (ready the fainting couches, please) Nunes’ claim that the Democrats in Congress have conspired with the US government to produce the evidence against his junk memo. The best thing that could happen to these dead enders would be for them to be marginalized, like the Birchers in the 70s. Instead, my guess is there’ll be money from the Koch’s, Adelson, Mercer & Co. to help the cult build it’s bamboo control towers and carve air fields and giant MAGA signs out of jungle to help guide the great man whom again.

1 Like

Like the Super Bowl. Lots of cross border illegal immigration to service the rich white male attendees with their taste for the exotic.

Just like the mal llamado National Prayer Breakfast. Also started by the leader of a very powerful cult within the White Nationalist GOP.

1 Like

She is still awful. But yes, during my late 70s arrival and acclimation to NYC, when you could get the NY Post (acquired by Murdoch) for free on any subway ride of moderate length, her columns promoting the land grabs of Menachem Begin, Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu, and trashing any US Presidents who dared stand in their way, were nauseating fare. Thankfully, following Murdoch’s career formula, the Post had a pretty decent sports section if you ignored the politicized columns of Murdoch buddy Ray Kerrison and the increasingly drunk and deranged Dick Young.

The GOP is now fully the party of Nazis, dictators, child molesters and sexual predators. And they’re good with that.

Again and again and again:

RUN FOR OFFICE!! You are better than these ‘people’.

The repurposed hats hadn’t been overwritten with MAGA, yet.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available