Discussion: Court Rules Against Trump Policy To Withhold Grants From Sanctuary Cities

Trump: "Damn these crooked judges, they are all corrupt and in the pocket of the Democrats. They are denying Americans the safety and security only I can give them."

Twitter rampage begins in 5…4…3…2…1!

5 Likes

An perennial oldie that refuses to age:

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please don’t win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I’m going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You’re gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We’re gonna keep winning.’"

8 Likes

Handy-dandy new lede template for you, TPM.

No charge…

Court Rules Against Trump Policy To __________________________________________

5 Likes

Incoming (at least when he gets off the golf course) …

3 Likes

the administration exceeded its authority in establishing a new condition for cities to qualify for the grants.

So, does this mean the Administration can impose this criteria on grants prior to receiving solicitations, or does it mean that Congress must include and pass the funding bills with this criteria as part of the grant program?

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad.

4 Likes

[quote=“tiowally, post:3, topic:71212”]
“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please don’t win so much.
[/quote]You beat me on the winning idea. But let me just say to Mr. So-called President Trump…Suck on that winning, you despicable fuck. Choke on all that winning.

And may I be near a TV when he:

1. Gets indicted.
  2. Gets frog-marched out of the WH in handcuffs.
  3. Resigns.
  4. Strokes out.

A great reality star,could make all four happen during the same episode…before the last commercial.

11 Likes

And prove the secret of comedy truly is “timing.”

7 Likes