Discussion: Court Denies Manafort Motion For Pretrial Release

1 Like

I am not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I’m pretty sure that when the

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
V
YOUR NAME

takes up more page inches than the Court’s response to your request, you’re gonna have a bad time.

21 Likes

Shocking. To anyone?

5 Likes

Alexander Paul and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

8 Likes

Hang in there Paulie. You can’t lose 'em all.

12 Likes

Or maybe, just maybe, he might.

11 Likes

Has Las Vegas posted odds?

6 Likes

Note to Ed.
Please use Paulie’s latest mug shot for future articles.
The real Paulie
No TeeVee makeup
No Hair dye
Appropriate

11 Likes

“The court declines to exercise its authority under Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 9(a)(3) because appellant has not shown that immediate relief before resolution of his expedited appeal is warranted,” the one-page order read (see the order below).

8 Likes

Whomp, whomp, motherfucker.

17 Likes

No $1,000 suit.

6 Likes

Can you imagine what Manafort will do when he is convicted and sentenced to prison? The appeals will no doubt go on for a lifetime. The mind reels.

2 Likes

No smirk.

2 Likes

If I’m fed up with Manafort’s frivolous motions, I can imagine how the judge must feel.

6 Likes

That photo of Manafort makes him look like a character out of a Gerry Anderson series. Look for the wires.

Dude is gonna flip like a pancake at a Waffle House kitchen in 3…2…1…

6 Likes

I suppose he can put on a tracksuit and go as Paulie Walnuts while in the can.

5 Likes

There’s no way to know, but every one of the people in a prosecutor’s crosshairs would probably have flown under the radar and just carried on as usual if not for their association with Donald Trump. Yet this simple notion seemingly never occurs to anyone invited to join him in some capacity. They all asked for it.

19 Likes

He got himself locked up by witness tampering and has continued to send surreptitious emails while inside quite contrary to regulations and he expects the court to just let him flounce on home?

11 Likes

How can he use this to get whole?

3 Likes