Discussion: Coulter Says 'Trump Should Deport Nikki Haley' After SOTU Response

Discussion for article #244608

3 Likes

She’s drunk again.

40 Likes

No. She is just doing what she does best. Hating and being silly. This woman is deranged.

21 Likes

…and taking home a decent paycheck.

9 Likes

She’s looking more and more like a used Q-tip.

21 Likes

The conservative movement disagrees.

It believes government should screen everyone, and permit only the “correct” kind of people to stay after they sign a pledge of loyality to the government. In return, they’ll be given guns to overthrow it.

45 Likes

“She’s drunk again.”

Yes. How else can one explain a “Christian” ranting in such an un-Christ-like manner? Crazy or drunk or both.

5 Likes

I’ll say one thing for Coulter - she likes her religious paranoia and bigotry straight up, with no weasel words or even a hint of shame. She’s a proud enemy of the first amendment, and of any of the Enlightenment ideals that gave rise to it. Those she speaks for are enemies of constitutional democracy.

30 Likes

Cat fight! Coulter can’t have another “good”-looking female stealing the Gooper eyeballs.

4 Likes

She’s neither. She was doing Hatred Performance Art [tm] before anybody else even figured out what it was. She’s playing a role–a hateful one, for which she should be despised–but a role nevertheless.

9 Likes

Is there an app that removes this cunt from my computer before I see a trace of her?

6 Likes

~blush!~
Ann Goes Nude! Proof she IS the Troll daughter of Skeletor.

2 Likes

Coulter is neither Christian nor
American. She is best ignored.

8 Likes

Which is funny, because if I were to ever be for a limitation of the 1st Amendment, it would be to excise hate speech like hers from the world. Careful what you wish for, you hateful harpy.

6 Likes

The sad part? Coulter probably wasn’t drunk. She’s apt to go nuts on her pet outrages.

2 Likes

The loudest Christians always seem the least Christ like to me. A cross in one hand and a gun in the other, they’re going to get you with one or the other.

14 Likes

Limbaugh did it first.

2 Likes

You have a point–but Coulter is documented to hold other views than those she’s known for (most notably, her close friendships and business partnerships with gay men–yes, I know all the biological accusations that are made about her) and to conceal same because they conflict with public image. I think Limbaugh believes his own shit.

4 Likes

I read a while ago that of all the RWNJ media soldiers only Hannity actually believes in it. The rest are acting.

Dunno if it’s true.

5 Likes

Hannity doesn’t count, because he’s a robot programmed to “right wing”. Coulter is just a guy who learned that being a complete asshole can make you rich.

12 Likes