Discussion: Conway: Mueller Probe 'Political Proctology Exam' On Trump, Who Emerged 'Clean'

1 Like

What an asshole

17 Likes

I don’t give a flying f*ck what KAC has to say nor do I care about Rudy. Her response is not news.

9 Likes

Just like you ran your hands briefly under water and claimed to your mom that they were all clean now.

10 Likes

Using more of her famous alternative facts.

2 Likes

I like that metaphore, but do not share the conclusion…

5 Likes

Clean?

Here, Kellyanne … suck on this finger.

5 Likes

His health? Who knows? His doctor knew he was healthy before examination, just as Barr was sure of his innocence before receiving the report.

5 Likes

Bill Barr gets new job editing movie reviews.

‘This film is so ridiculous that it exceeds the expectations of those who value stupidity as a virtue. I watched the audience who appeared to lapse into a bored stupor after just 10 minutes .’

10 Likes

No one knows more about the inside of DT’s colon than KellyAnn–she’s been up there for years.

14 Likes

Kellyanne Conway: “This has been a political proctology exam and he’s emerging with a clean bill of health.”

Dr. Nadler: (Gloves up to elbows)

18 Likes

Cue a Dan Savage analysis.
“Dear Dan, I’m a Slovenian expat married to a very important and allegedly wealthy man…”

4 Likes

Sounds like an Enquirer Article.

Hemorrhoid speaks in defense of her workplace…

7 Likes

Like jailbirds insistently maintaining they didn’t do it, when the slam-dunk evidence persuaded the jury they did. The evidence we can see in the report is sufficient to impeach however many times over. But they simply say it’s not there. No evidence of collusion, no evidence of obstruction, no evidence his hair doesn’t naturally look that way, no evidence of nuttin’. They’ll be saying it when the bailiff takes them away in handcuffs to the bus.

10 Likes

Ewwwwwww.

1 Like

The state of American politics is grotesque.

6 Likes

Trump 2020 campaign slogan:
All Lies Matter!

2 Likes

Now KAC will always be inextricably linked to assholes. I mean even more so.

BTW Easter at the Conway’s should be fun…

3 Likes

From the Washington Post;
“Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency.”
— President Trump, May 2017, in reaction to the appointment of the special counsel”

The only thing it has in common with proctology is the end.

1 Like

Mueller was shut down prematurely. Only way I can interpret this.

18 Likes