Discussion: Conway Insists Trump 'Didn't Lie' About Lester Holt's Party Affiliation

Yea, I have plenty of peanuts ( shocking!) so I may not even eat the Skittles, it just seems appropriate somehow.

3 Likes

That’s worked many times before, eh what?

Antacids for me. I’ll save the tequila for after we win in November. Actually, it won’t be tequila at all, it’ll be Glenlivet XXV.

12 Likes

HitlarY alsO wants to tell isiS her plans to Defeat IsiS. Does that Make any SensE? Only if you Were the founder Of IsiS and want to protect them FroMtrumps secret Plans to destroY isiS.

8 Likes

It is the playbook. I read an interesting piece last night

that went over why the Trump campaign does this (among many other things). And the premise is that it creates a level of confusion that essentially breaks or ā€œfriesā€ the media’s skill sets to cover the campaign. Their go-to methodology is that such inconsistent statements from the candidate and the campaign staffers is clearly a sign of disarray. But the Trump campaign does it on purpose,and has the entire cycle.

They WANT their to be chaos and confusion in voter’s minds. And the media hasn’t reacted well to following through and explaining why its a bad thing…they simply assumed that pointing out discrepencies in campaign messaging would be enough.

Its like pointing out that 1+2=3 and not 7. They have go through the entire process and explain that 3 meals means the listener will starve for 4 days out of every week…and starving is a very bad thing that leads to death. Otherwise its just pointing out bad math skills without a real world context.

9 Likes

Going to a watch party at the local Dem headquarters and will bring Skittles for all. Not a drinking crowd boo.

3 Likes

I’m going to a county watch party, so I can bend arms of other Democrats and persuade them to get out and volunteer too :wink:

4 Likes

It is a lie either way! Either you know he’s a Republican and lie that he’s a Democrat… Or… You don’t know his party affiliation and lie asserting that you do know it.

15 Likes

He doesn’t even care what the facts are. He assumes whatever will be best for his narrative, then says it without giving a spit whether it is true or not.

Liars have a regard for the truth. Trump only has regard for himself.

4 Likes

I see the Kellyann devil is wearing an appropriate blue dress…
But, I’d like to ask KAC where interested citizens can ship hot bacon cheeseburgers to the candidate?

2 Likes

Mika should have responded: ā€œKellyanne Conway went to MIT. Kellyanne Conway is in her 60s. Kellyanne Conway is Jewish. Kellyanne Conway is menopausal. Kellyanne Conway has been divorced six times. Kellyanne Conway was born in Moscow and summers there. Kellyanne Conway is terrible in bedā€¦ā€ and not stopped until Conway admitted Trump had lied.

12 Likes

A lie is when you don’t know someone’s political persuasion but pretend that you do. As for Holt being a republican…that’s too weird to even discuss.

2 Likes

According to Nate ā€œE$PNā€ $ilver over at 538, Hill’s probability of being President is at 51.5%, with Trump at 48.5%.

This is with Sam Wang of Princeton (one of the most accurate pollsters) giving Hill 68% (Bayesian 79%) probability of winning.

This entire ā€œLet’s Use Any Forum Consumed By The Public To Make Moneyā€ system people have in this country may well succeed in putting a Nazi in control over the United States, rendering the lives of 300,000 Americans in 1941-1945 uselessly wasted.

The wonks who post here (including me) are fairly immune, but there are so many people whose minds are literally being destroyed by ā€œnewsā€/lucre and just flat-out glitz and ignorance.

5 Likes

Kellyanne Conway is registered as an American Nazi.

(Actually, I have no idea what KC is registered as, but by her standards I am not lying.)

11 Likes

I don’t know if I have the stomach to watch this. I must… but heaven help us all.

6 Likes

One must watch this cold sober. Drinks are for afterwards, so you can sleep and not be awakened by nightmares.

5 Likes

The worst part about this is having to watch HO for ninety straight minutes, something I’ve managed to avoid so far.

6 Likes

Which boggles my mind as why more people think that Hillary is the more untrustworthy of the two. Now I hope somewhere some one is keeping track of all those interviewed/polled that they feel Trump is more trustworthy. That would be a list that’s worth billions for those working the con game.

9 Likes

There are some things that are unwatchable, and things that can’t be unwatched.

4 Likes

Anyone who has ever dealt with an alcoholic is familiar with how these conversations go.

3 Likes