Discussion: Conway: FBI Probe Of Clinton Emails 'Has Been Mishandled' From Start

1 Like

Two more days of this lying robot. I am counting the minutes.

27 Likes

“There’s little doubt that FBI Director Comey and the great special agents within the FBI will be able to collect more than enough evidence to garner indictments against Hillary Clinton and her inner circle despite her effort to disparage and discredit the FBI.” — Donald J. Trump, Nov. 6, 2016

“I immediately thought [Comey]'s mishandled the investigation from the beginning and this proves it yet again.” — Kellyanne Conway, Nov. 6, 2016

Give Drumpf his Twitter back!

12 Likes

Derisive laughter is the only appropriate response to Kellyanne

12 Likes

Kellyanne, this may surprise you, but no one is going to miss you on Nov 9th.

You and Mrs. Baghdad Bob aka Hope Hicks.

11 Likes

“Some things haven’t changed at all,” Conway said.

Our campaign is still as unhinged and fact free as it was the day Donald announced his candidacy.

14 Likes

“Some things haven’t changed at all,” Conway said.

Too true, Kellyanne is still lying through her teeth. Thank FSM we won’t have her or her candidate to kick around after Tuesday.

4 Likes

Maybe you search through 650,000 emails by taping the word Hillary and seeing if it comes up. Tell Ms. Conway the computers can do this pretty quickly nowadays

5 Likes

Appropriately Nixonian.

3 Likes

If Trump doesn’t win, by definition, the election is rigged.

If anyone criticizes Trump, they’re by definition, liars.

If Hillary isn’t indicted, by definition, the investigation was corrupted.

Republicans have always lived in their own bubble. Trump just weaponizes it.

Watching Trump have a meltdown on Twitter would be a most fitting end to this abysmal campaign season.

11 Likes

I was listening to this interview in the car. I don’t know how some of these journalists ( Kornacki is awesome… IMO). dont just let loose and ask her what the frick planet she is on. And does she bathe in a special anti trump soap before hugging her kids.

3 Likes

The only thing that gives me any pleasure about this is the realization that when it’s all over, she probably won’t even get paid. She’ll have spent all this time debasing herself for nothing.

9 Likes

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the respective rooms containing the following persons when Comey’s announcement hit the Net

Rudy Giuliani, Jim Kallstrom, Boris Epshtyn, AJ Delgado, R.James Woolsey, Eric Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Kevin McCarthy, Kevin McCarthy’s paramour, David Bossie, Steve Bannon.

and The Donald.

5 Likes

This woman is so oily she could slip right through Donnie’s tiny fingers.
Maybe she has.
Think about that Melania…

Talk about a “nasty woman!” Kellyanne takes the prize. Her efforts to salvage this situation are so clearly ham-handed and downright loathsome. We should all be so glad to see/hear the last of her, . . . .and her boss.

5 Likes

Trumps quantum reality is showing its cracks…

2 Likes

The only thing I want to hear her say is

• “Do you want fries with that?”
2 Likes

Oh my, is it fair to say that Kelleyanne Conway appear and sound as if she’s full of green envy?

1 Like

I’m guessing that the Kool-Aid she and the rest of the campaign drinks is orange-flavored with a heavy spiking of vodka. Sadly, she and her ilk (and her Dear Leader) won’t give up the stage quietly or gracefully.

1 Like

Thanks. That comparison had to be made and your post saved from having to find Trump’s quote.

Just two more days until the TrumpPence Comeuppance.

1 Like