Discussion: Collins: ‘Not Prepared’ To Endorse Trump For 2020

And, as usual, she will do so in due time. As Harry Reid wisely observed, we can always count on Collins when she isn’t needed.

41 Likes

OK Suzie…do you really expect Mainers will think you to actually BE independent as opposed to PRETENDING to be, but then, after everyone is looking at you, folding like a house of cards?

By the way, how did that vote on Health Care Mitch promised for your Tax Cut vote work our for you?

Pack you bags, we’re gonna send you packing next year.

14 Likes

And yet still prepared to vote for his nominees!

11 Likes

She’ll come around

6 Likes

Wow, real profile in courage, there, Sen. Collins.

16 Likes

“I’m going to have to see what happens between now and then”. And then you will change your mind as you always do. Your not even any good at bullshitting.

9 Likes

Have you been absent from DC for over two years, had earplugs in, not read a word about this criminal that’s your POS. You are really lame and guess what, the Crowdpac funding for your opponent is approaching $4 million. Put that in your pipe and smock it.

13 Likes

This is the first real sign to me that she might retire. Trump is very unpopular with Dems and Indies, but is still popular with Republicans. How does she expect GOP enthusiasm to be strong if she’s challenging his legitimacy to represent the GOP as their nominee? I know we all look at this as the usual Collins Kabuki, but GOPers will be pretty annoyed by this statement. Trump himself is unlikely to take any sign of a political stiff arm or rejection well. This state did produce Paul LePage who is sort of a distilled version of Trump. Listening to him reminds me of how much more polish Trump has as a neo-fascist politician. I have to think the Le Page GOPers in Maine are not that happy with this statement.

11 Likes

On supporting a Republican primary challenger, she added that she is neither “ruling it in or ruling it out.”

Someone should remind her that she can’t vote for a dead man (McCain) in '20.

7 Likes

“I’m going to have to see what happens between now and then and look at what his record is.”

Instead of a finger in the wind, may I suggest another place for you to put it?

11 Likes

When Collins was young her admonition to a date she was a “proper” girl was a sure sign he was getting laid.

5 Likes

There she goes again, doing her Kabuki dance.

5 Likes

That photograph shouts “I am a doofus.”

5 Likes

Coy is a lousy look for republicans.

2 Likes

But you’re ignoring that she’ll be very “concerned.” Really. And being “concerned” is almost as good as “thoughts and prayers.”

8 Likes

The Concern Troll has spoken. (Obviously when a camera was around.)

2 Likes

This act is getting really old, Sen. Collins. Be careful or you’ll be as boring as Donnie is.

6 Likes

Why do the fake lying lamestream media still treat her as if she’s important?

6 Likes

Could you imagine being a waitress and taking Collins’s lunch order.

Can this woman say anything straight ahead?

8 Likes