Discussion: Cohen Spars With Trump On Twitter After Pardon Request Reports

2 Likes

I’m no lawyer, but I think Cohen would be better off if he kept his mouth shut and his thumbs off Twitter.

18 Likes

Atta Boy, MIKEY!!

4 Likes

I know he was a bad ass nasty actor when working for Trump. And I know that engaging the pres. on twitter like this is probably a really dumb thing for him to do. Yet, dang if he isn’t growing on me a wee bit in terms of inklings of appreciation.

33 Likes

I believe this conman and thug over POTUS. Think about that. Depressing.

38 Likes

Khyber spelled out a detailed chronology of Cohen’s steps to turning and cooperating. It was all very careful and attorney-driven…as is most (if not all) of what he says in public.

I will say this, Cohen saying ANYTHING (to anyone) is going to have to be cleared with some people with sharp legal minds (including Mueller’s).

8 Likes

Trump just became a key witness in the Cohen lie to congress goatfack.

6 Likes

Everyone keep poking at it:

19 Likes

Well he has nothing to loose.

4 Likes

Go, Mikey!!

5 Likes

One other thing:

After the Manafort/Ellis Debacle, I expected an arrogant, sneering Trump boasting on multiple tweets…and also a more cautious Cohen.

Instead, it’s been the opposite…(with tepid trolling from Jailiani directed at Judge Jackson)

Verrrryyy interesting…

7 Likes

but POTUS is a conman and thug. So who are you talking about?

6 Likes

I understand Trump plans to mark International Women’s Day with an event at Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

49 Likes

Massage Madam had been busy with her clients at Mar-a-Lardo.

9 Likes

Unlike Trump.

17 Likes

Get off the Twitter Michael, get off the damn Twitter. Put the phone down.

8 Likes

Yes insult the guy who was your personal lawyer, saying he wasn’t good enough then to be in the WH or something… but still kept him as your lawyer… its just absurd logic.

4 Likes

A quick reminder:

Hilllary Clinton: Testified under oath publicly before Congress for at least 11 hours

Michael Cohen: Testified under oath publicly and privately before Congress for at least 3 days

Donald Trump a/k/a Fat Nixon: Refuses to testify at all; refuses to answer questions under oath; refuses to answer any written questions on his financial ties to/interests with Russia.

33 Likes

And here’s his chance to come testify to Congress that Cohen lied about asking for a pardon… C’mon Don, do it!

18 Likes

Hell hath no fury like a lawyer who knows where the bodies are buried scorned.

13 Likes