Discussion: Cohen Secretly Recorded Trump Discussing Payment To Playboy Model

1 Like

The eagle 502 Bad Gateway flies on Friday!

42 Likes

Sitting down with my bowl of popcorn now.

20 Likes

LORDY, THERE WERE TAPES

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

54 Likes

Bada Bing, Bada Boom, Bada Bang

17 Likes

Clearly, this completely exonerates Trump!!

I wonder what, exactly, it would take to prompt Giuliani to say, “Hmmm, that doesn’t look very good, does it?”

48 Likes

Will enjoy the Avenatti comments…

20 Likes

“Cohen Secretly Recorded Trump Discussing Payment To Playboy Model.”

Then the Devil went up to the top of the highest mountain, and revealed all the kingdoms of the world and their riches. “All this I will give unto thee,” he said, “if thou wilt but bow down and worship me.”

And White Evangelicals answered unto him, “Sold!”

94 Likes

Michael Cohen is a nightmare for Trump -maybe worse than Putin.

17 Likes

Giuliani is glossing over that fact that is exculpatory in terms of proving adultery might be incriminating in terms of breaking federal finance laws.

25 Likes

Good thing we can be confident that anything Giuliani says is totally accurate.

28 Likes

“Gentlemen” of the GOP, start your mulligans.

45 Likes

Imagine all the other tapes he might have… Anyhow, this qualifies for a glass of some 25 year old Port Ellen.

9 Likes

Exculpatory??

In what universe could the tape exonerate pp???

“I’m sorry to hear people think we had an affair, which we definitely did not. My friends at the Enquirer will pay you $150,000 to not talk about the non-existent affair. Melania wants your email so she can exchange recipes.”

47 Likes

Because he didn’t pay cash, silly! He “documented” it with a check. hahahahahaha.

11 Likes

Since Cohen is the one doing the recording, and this particular recording was one he kept, it seems that if there is truly exculpatory evidence on it it would be to COHEN’s benefit, not Trump’s.

18 Likes

HE’S FLIPPED!!! HE’S REALLY FLIPPED!!!

Isn’t this what we’ve all been waiting for since Cohen went down?

9 Likes

:joy:

63 Likes

And is there a tape discussing Broidy? C’mon, it’s Friday. Too much to ask?

19 Likes

So how does Giuliani know what is on the tape? Was he there? Did he listen to tapes in Cohen’s possession prior to the feds raid? If he keeps spouting off this kind of nonsense, making it sound like he has personal knowledge of the facts, he will find himself on the receiving end of one of Mueller’s subpoenas…

Now THAT would really make things fun

20 Likes