Discussion: Cohen Deletes Clinton Prison Tweet Before Everyone Uses It Against Him

1 Like

Not sure exactly what you mean by “before everyone uses it against him”. I’ve seen a good handful of different iterations flooding my various social media feeds. I mean, I guess everyone is the key word… but the horse has left the barn.

13 Likes

Discussion: Cohen Deletes Clinton Prison Tweet AFTER Everyone Uses It Against Him

FIFY

18 Likes

I think it was just a typo, it should be everyone else.

12 Likes

Why yes - there really is a tweet for everything. And the schadenfreude is particularly pungent right now.

10 Likes

“Cohen, such a loser he only had me as a client (and rarely worked for me) needs to remember snitches get stitches. Lock him up and MAGA!”

3 Likes

Too Late.

5 Likes

Mikey: that train has sailed. I posted it yesterday. And if there is anyone less up-to-speed than I am, wheel his hospital bed out here so I can shake his comatose hand.

Austin “flip-phone-and-CDs” dave

11 Likes

Michael Cohen reminds me so much of the movie A Bronx Tale. Yeah, he’s been a nasty guy doing nasty things, no doubt about that. Certainly a product of his environment. However, he will be a big part of bringing trump down. But even more than that, he has two young children who need a father and a wife who depends on him. If he finds redemption, good for him for their sake and his. If he doesn’t, he’s still going to take trump down and the rest is between him and his God. I’m a great believer in redemption and would prefer to see that happen, mostly for the sake of his children.

12 Likes

So sorry Michael … but the goose is already cooked …

’ well done ’ I’d say —

If you wanted to continue to have the same level of relevance … you should of hired Rudy ----

11 Likes

MAGA:

Maybe Another Ghouliani Aneurysm

4 Likes

9 Likes

Screen shots…the mortal enemy of the scoundrel.

5 Likes

Cohen is now apparently the moral equivalent of our founding fathers according to Lanny Lanny BoFanny, banana nana fo Fanny…

/s

took a trip in the wayback machine and made a couple stops for this post.

2 Likes

My irony detector was blinking over that headline, but it has gone out of calibration lately. Besides that, with other blinking red lights, the alarm systems are hard to keep straight these days.

@squirreltown

edit: the usual clarity issues.

3 Likes

Ah. Back in those halcyon, take-a-bullet-for-you days of old.

2 Likes

#MAGA
My Attorney Got Arrested

12 Likes

And the boat has left the station.

The horse has left the nest.

And the bird has left the barn.

3 Likes

Yup. It’s not rocket surgery.

5 Likes

Making
Attorney’s