Discussion: CNN's Acosta Dings Stephen Miller Over Report On His Nearly $1M DC Condo

4 Likes

And he still can’t get anyone to call him the Gangster of Love.

40 Likes

“Per the report, the buyer for the condo was listed as a company with the same address as the real estate company Miller’s father owns.”

So Stephen Miller still lives in his parent’s basement.

102 Likes

When right wingers denounce “the elite(s),” they aren’t denouncing money or the things money can buy. They are upset that their money can’t buy acceptance. They are self-conscious, and it gets to them. I’ve always thought that Bonwit-Teller was torn down and Trump Tower built because someone at Bonwit’s probably ignored Trump’s mother.

37 Likes

How classically conservative… daddy bought him his condo.

I guess he shares that, along with his hatred of non-whites, with twitler

27 Likes

OoOoooo, I think I see some boot straps! Nope, it’s apron strings…

23 Likes

You are or react diveguy. It is just like another Republican plutocrat said a few years ago,“It you can’t afford it just get the money from your parents.” As a alternative to crippling debt. It is such good advice. I myself one time asked my father if he could scrape up $100 to help with my semesters tuition and he did just that. He took out a loan to give me the money.

10 Likes

Miller: “Get your facts right, Jim. You are showing your bias. Your cosmopolitan bias. It’s so insulting. Just because you can look up property records, you think that you know everything. Well name wasn’t on the initial sale document. My name was added a day later by my father, so technically it wasn’t even a part of the transaction. Take your insulting cosmopolitan bias else where Jim, and get your facts right.”

(or other empty nonsense that doesn’t really say anything except get dog whistle in, while speaking and looking like one of the Aliens that wants to take over the world from The Simpsons.

11 Likes

Miller’s a loose cannon. He won’t be around long.

3 Likes

Be a shame if Miller’s parents “shot their wad” buying that condo…

11 Likes

Some people call him Maurice cause he speaks of the pompitous of love.

19 Likes

I hope not. He is a scumbag.

7 Likes

Also, what is up with Trump and guys with the surname Miller? We have Stephen Miller who is the vampire all others hate, Jason Miller who was born without a chin and thus tried to disguise it with a shitty pedo-goatee, and even Trump’s alias was Miller where he pretended to be his own (fictional) publicist. The next Miller who shows up will probably be a bag of meth that just spouts Breitbart articles on a loop

14 Likes

Acosta’s dig is the 21st century version of the perils of arguing with someone who buys ink by the barrel.

13 Likes

I’m sure he’s just doing research on the Cosmopolitans so he can oppose them.

3 Likes

I just want to see a janitor from Fancy Lad High School go after Miller with a dragon.

9 Likes

Actually, Miller is a pretty common name chosen by those of Jewish heritage who wish to disguise it. I’m not sure why, but I’ve noticed it in my own family and associates.

3 Likes

I believe Qatar bankrolled the City Center project.

Edit

16 Likes

Were he and Pharma-Boy separated at birth?

6 Likes

He will henceforth and forever be known as Cosmo Miller.

16 Likes