Discussion: Clinton Uses Republican Convention To Spur Voter Signup

Good move.

8 Likes

This may very well be the most telling election of my life. When I was born Ike was in office.

Please, please, cast your ballot so the United States will not be ruled by Trump.

11 Likes

Smart! Very smart!

5 Likes

Democratic voter registration, otherwise known as “voter suppression tactics” by the GOP elites.

4 Likes

“In Florida, what she is doing on the ground with voter registration could be the difference between winning and losing,” said Steve Schale, a Democratic strategist who advised Obama’s campaigns in Florida.

And as @daveyjones64 has stated elsewhere this morning on TPM-- that if HRC can win FL–
there is almost certainly no route to the White House for Trump.

The Ground Game.
Where, IMO, we’ll begin to see the separation between the candidates-- post-conventions.
Where the ground games of two campaigns usually negate one another to a large degree?
In this election season-- it will be registering new (D) voters-- where Trump is just trying to keep his base in a froth.

jw1

9 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t help tightening up the prose there.

10 Likes

Smart move. I like it :+1::clap:

3 Likes

…while “Real American Patriot, Democracy and Constitution Loving” Republicans will work until the last moment to suppress voter turnout and deny citizens the right to vote.

There…fixed it!

http://vscdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Voter-Suppression_State-Chart.png

4 Likes

this is one area that bernie can get his young supporters involved with. getting them involved as young adults may keep them involved in the future. not learning the issues facing the country and not voting is totally unacceptable.

8 Likes

nice job. you know, many reasonable republicans (who have their heads stuck up fox news’ ass) are not even aware that some of this stuff is going on.

2 Likes

BAH typical HRC and DNC trick to register more voters and get them to the polls
this is how they stole the nomination from Sanders, sheeple!

3 Likes

Here you go:

2 Likes

“Yes, that one.”

I am perfectly happy if someone votes against Trump rather than positively for Hillary, just as long as they vote.

By registering voters??