Discussion: Clinton Takes Dig At Trump Campaign Shake-up: He'll Still Never Change

2 Likes

He’ll Still Never Change

That’s what we’re all counting on, Madame President!

14 Likes

Mayo Angelou is rich and creamy.

4 Likes

Nice. Shake this Clownstick.

4 Likes

The number of conspiracy theories that will emerge to explain this election and campaign will rival those dealing with JFKs assassination and the fake Moon Landings combined…

9 Likes

Trump goes ballistic and is knocked off balance by personal insults. Hillary needs to inject in her speeches “And he has teeny-tiny hands and crosses his fingers every check he writes doesn’t bounce!”

Go after his dick and his money. He’ll eventually stroke out over it.

5 Likes

I don’t know if she came up with the wording, but that was an excellent campaign talking point—simple, truthful, critical, and understandable. Well done, Hillary.

10 Likes

Trump campaign chairman helped Ukraine political party send cash to DC lobbyists, firm employees say

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paul-manafort-ukraine-lobbying-20160817-story.html

Manafart suddenly has bigger issues than the Drumpf campaign…

9 Likes

I had to go out this morning, but kept checking for the latest Trump news.

I was absolutely gobsmacked when I read about his criticism of the intel community. Nothing should surprise me at this point, but that was pretty shocking.

He’s a loose cannon. Too loose to be elected dogcatcher, let alone POTUS.

November can’t come fast enough.

4 Likes

How about being more daring than this, HC?

82 days until election … the day after Labor Day is 20 days away - so then it will be just 62 swift days & - it will then be far to late to replace Trump with anybody (or it will be simply like letting a reserve outfielder pitch in the 8th inning when you are down by 18 runs)
it will be time for HRC’s campaign to relentlessly & strategically pound Trump and every one in the GOP who clings to him into total oblivion - Every single prominent individual backing HRC Democrat / Republican / Independent will need to participate in the extermination of the Trump nightmare.

4 Likes

HRC: “Maya Angelou said, ‘When someone shows you who they are, believe them.’ And I think it’s fair to say that Donald Trump has shown us who he is.”

That’s gonna leave a mark.

14 Likes

If it emerged that Trump was relying on an albino cross-dressing midget hermaphrodite for foreign policy analysis, I would not be surprised in the least…

3 Likes

Donald, I think, is more like Vegamite … spread thick rather than scraped –

2 Likes

what did Trump know & when did he know it ?.. start the drumbeat !

4 Likes

I betcha there’s some emails

4 Likes

Let’s go Hillary. Trump is wrong for this country, wrong for the world, just plain wrong on every level.

4 Likes

“He can hire and fire anybody he wants from his campaign, they can make him read new words from a teleprompter, but he is still the same man who insults Gold Star families, demeans women, mocks people with disabilities and thinks he knows more about ISIS than our generals. There is no new Donald Trump. This is it.”

YES!

9 Likes

I disagree. Neither Hillary nor her supporters will be served very well by Hillary lowering herself to Trump’s level. Keep the jabs professional, directed to his business failures, his colossally false notions on domestic and foreign policy, his repeated proposals of failed tax and budgetary scams, his lies, frauds, and lack of any professional and personal ethics.

Leave his small hands and funny hair to others.

7 Likes

Of course he’s not going to change, not to get elected to some shitty job like president. What this guy wants is a lot more money for his next “reality” show. He wants to make billions of dollars, not get stuck for four years in a menial service job.

3 Likes