Discussion: Clinton Slams Trump's Body Shaming: 'You Are More Than The Way You Look'

Insert totally inappropriate and yet hilariously ironic Chris Christie joke here.

8 Likes

You are more than the way you look. And isn’t Donald Drumpf lucky for that!

3 Likes

Actually, he’s less than the way he looks…as unlikely as that sounds.

3 Likes

“You are more than the way you look”

Not in Trump’s case. He’s just about exactly the porcine petulant putz that meets the eye.

6 Likes

Mama don’t allow no objectifying 'round here! You’ve got Haverford College, Bryn Mawr, and Villanova all jostling each other in this stretch of the Main Line.

2 Likes

Hate to be the grammar guy here but:

“Your right, my opponents has just taken this concern to a new level of difficulty and meanness,”

YOU’RE…

OK, going back to reorganizing the various sized bits of wire in my toolbox.

12 Likes

“After we’re through here there’s fudge and doughnuts in the convention hall lobby!!!”

Actually, Clinton has a bad habit of misspelling what she says.

13 Likes

More of this please.

Cuz c’mon, I have nearly 40 years of business experienced, a good education from a first class university, I have talent and skills to spare, but still, I’m supposed to accept that my worth is measured by my dress size? The state of my tits?

Fuck all of that. I don’t let that shit bother me, but for a young woman starting out? It can be devastating.

9 Likes

just like your Christmas or birthday present it’s not what’s on the outside of the box… it’s what’s on the inside…

1 Like

A grammar Nazi is better than an actual Nazi. You know, like all the actual Nazis who support Donald Trump. I’ve started referring to the Republican nominee as the American Nazi Party-endorsed Donald Trump in every conversation I have with anyone about him.

5 Likes

Body shaming?

Really?

Mr. Manboobs wants to go there?

Just sayin…

12 Likes

Melania insists on a wire transfer. Every time.

3 Likes

Many people are saying that he wears a corset.

4 Likes

Not Trump. Even given as tacky as Trump looks, as a person he’s even less.

3 Likes

“Melania, come here and loofah my stretch marks!”

(I threw up a little in my mouth while typing that.)

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Let’s support other women and girls in being proud of who they are,” she added.

I said it last week, but nobody wants to be reduced to a single aspect of who they are. Trump not only reduced Ms. Machado to her looks, he reduced her to a single number – “she weighed 118 pounds or 117 pounds.” It’s so demeaning to reduce her to that number, and it reminds us yet again of his despicable character.

Thank you, Sec. Clinton, for reminding us of the positive message of respect!

5 Likes

It’s a myth that women are the more vain of the sexes. There is nothing more vain than a man who knows people are looking at him.

The irony is that women who are knock outs usually are totally obssessed with their own “flaws.” Guys in sweatpants and a combover think they look like a handsomer Daniel Craig.

7 Likes