Discussion: Clinton Likens Trump To Wizard Of Oz After 'Surreal' GOP Convention Night

Hillary’s campaign doesn’t have to address the Melenia story. They can just sit back and watch them dig their hole deeper till they settle on one defense…

…and then invite Michelle on state at our convention to make a few well placed jokes.

This is truly a case of “when your opponent is in the middle of hanging themselves…don’t interfere”

16 Likes

“Surreal”? Is that the best you can do, Hillary? Read a few comments a TPM for some material and try again.

5 Likes

Hill, first off, I hope Donald “the draft dodging coward and asshole loser” Trump gets destroyed in this election.

Having said that, you need to put the same fervor into reactive statements you put into your privacy. You really need to begin a 3+ month battle to beat him into the ground. Most of your responses are so muted as to be wishy washy. Go for the jugular.

I want to see Trump defeated by someone other than himself.

3 Likes

Wait—surely she meant Donald is like the Wizard of Id, right?
Check the finger length and you’ll see I am right.

7 Likes

Tonight’s theme: Soylent Green is people.

15 Likes

Make America Great AND Tasty Again?

4 Likes

“Clinton Likens Trump To Wizard Of Oz.”

Pay no attention to that little-fingered man behind the curtain!

12 Likes

It’s not really her style, and there are surrogates who can and should do the hard digging on her behalf.

Personally, I really liked the Wizard of Oz reference. Spot-on, with a bit of wit - and utterly devastating to Trump’s psyche.

What I would have given anything to witness was Michelle and President Obama tuning into see Melania’s speech - and the moment they recognized the source material…

16 Likes

That was the one response that cracked me up.
Headline in the WSJ:
Paul Manafort Blames Hillary Clinton for Melania Trump Speech Plagiarism Allegation
These fuckers are sick.
Blaming Hillary for their circular firing squad, without a shred of evidence she even cares

9 Likes

Thats it. Calm and cool , you know the adult in the room. She doesn’t need to play on their level

8 Likes

These last 24 hours have been unreal and so funny to say the least,talking about getting caught with your “PEN” out.

And of course: Pay no attention,ROTFLMAO

3 Likes

Liars and TeaTards and Drumpf, Oh My!

7 Likes

I think she’s doing just fine staying above the fray and tossing out a few wry comments. It is glaringly obvious who is the grown-up in the room.

13 Likes

OK. Being orange, it’s hard to not make Trump the cowardly lion. But it’s going to be pretty hard to decide who gets to be the scarecrow since pretty much everybody at that convention is in need of a brain.

4 Likes

Clinton Likens Trump to Wizard of Oz

I think she might alienate Trump voters by making an obscure literary reference.

/s

15 Likes

So that would make Donnie Drumpf a jackass of an orange color?

9 Likes

She might win a couple if she said he’s like Clay from Sons of Anarchy

4 Likes

There you go. I was trying to come up with a more popular and current example, but I was drawing blanks

2 Likes

“You know, lots of sound and fury, even a fog machine, but when you pulled back the curtain it was just Donald Trump with nothing to offer to the American people!”

Perfect! Love it!

5 Likes