Discussion: Clinton Email Trove To Be Published On Website After Review

Discussion for article #234161

When the email non-scandal fizzles Repubs are gonna be left holding their johnsons.

2 Likes

As I said at the outset: a nothing burger.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the Fright-Wing™ will trot out anything they can conceivably misconstrue and take out of context to whip their idiot rubes… er… “base”, into a frenzy.

2 Likes

Taken alone this its a non starter in scandal terms, but it does remind me why I don’t like the Clintons, or their millions of clones at local Whole Food Stores. (I will explain no further if you know what I mean then you understand, if you don’t I can never explain it in the space provided.) I do wish we had a different equally talented and strong candidate as Hillary, the pain voting for Hillary will cause me will require 16 to 32mg of Dilaudid…

Good grief. Hasn’t the last 8 years shown that no matter who the candidate or Democratic President is, they will slime them as hard or harder than the did the Clintons?

It’s a fools errand to think that the Clintons will some how bring more noise, drama or whip up outright insanity and shit-flinging from the GOP. It is, not to be so acerbic, but naive to say the least to think this.

1 Like

Gone fishing.