I’ve invited myself to the White House a number of times with not even a reply. Maybe it’s because I’m a questioning vegan.
What? Trump hired this law firm to defend him in possible Russian collusion case?!!
Once again, I wish it weren’t Clapper telling us this. On the other hand, there seems to be multiple confirmation.
If you have ever had a meeting with your boss and told him/her you could not promise loyalty but would continue to do the right thing, you have an inkling of how Comey must have felt when he passed on the beautiful chocolate cake offered at the ‘last supper’.
Also, that huge cyber attack today was apparently using a security loophole that emerged from a leak of NSA documents. Ugh.
Man, they’ve got a huge job on their hands to fix this.
Update 2 PM: McMaster has finished his skit and is off the screen, and I’m watching Citizen Soldier Captain Spicer1 right now. Later a lot of people are going to feel ashamed that they ever picked on our Nobel Peace Prize war hero president. He’s announcing a trip through the Middle East and Ecuador this morning.
1-(until midnight)
It’s not just Trump’s pants that are on fire, it’s everything from his socks to his…whatever that is on his head…
No doubt you’re right.
But knowing what I know about Trump, I wouldn’t go to dinner with him without a stenographer and a team of lawyers.
Just saying…Comey was FBI director…had to know who he was about to break bread with.
Has the ring of Truth. All the louder in contrast with the din surrounding it.
How can this nation continue to function when absolutely no one can take the president at his word, or be assured that anything he says is true? This president is demonstrating the behaviors of a paranoid pathological liar. Our country deserves more security than can be afforded by a president with this temperament. Enough is enough. Republicans want nothing more than Repeal! Repeal! Repeal! Democrats want nothing more than Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!
This nation will be great again under the latter approach.
Maybe she feels she has some atoning to do, and this is her way of doing it. Naive, I know, but it’s a nice thought.
No doubt simply for the sightseeing. I hear Ecuador is home to a lot of expats. Maybe he’s scoping the place out for a new resort, Mar-Galapagogo.
He’s going Grunge. Mar-Dilapagogo.
Comey is an honest, decent man.
In his own mind, anyway. But how decent were his shenanigans vis-a-vis Hillary Clinton’s e-mail? If it weren’t for his inability to overcome his repugnance he felt for the Clintons, the orange hyena might well not be in the White House today.
Good God, is “The Onion” still in business? Trump and this WH are so ridiculous that they are outOnioning “The Onion!” Trump is a geyser for absurd, stupid Fake News.
Question: did Comey feel a sense of irony stepping into Loretta Lynch’s plane, I mean Donald Trump’s dining room, and did he come away with any sense that he could keep an arm’s length away from any discussion about Hillary’s private email server, I mean the Russian break-in of the DNC’s private email server?
It would be nice to think that someone, really anyone, in the media would do some atoning for this disgrace they had a hand in electing.
Morning Blo is so virulently anti-Trump these days that you’d never know he was a key enabler - early and often - letting that festering piece of shit call in to his show day after day for free coverage!
If you know Clapper's close-held style, that MSNBC interview he did earlier was basically him screaming, "TRUMP IS A LIAR!"
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) May 12, 2017
Never thought I’d feel bad for Comey, and yet watching him get put through the Trumpgrinder… Well, I suppose this is a kind of karma.
The trumpster fire lies about everything. He cannot help himself. The saddest part is that he lies about things that are so easily disproved.