Discussion: Civil Rights Group: Kobach Using Bogus Voter Fraud Probe To Run For Governor

1 Like

I think it backfired and left soot on his face.

16 Likes

Lordy, I hope so.

Malevolent moron.

10 Likes

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain (of fraud).

9 Likes

Does Kobach at least have a credible challenger?

6 Likes

Whatever happened to Kansas?

4 Likes

One can only hope!

1 Like

Actually, last election saw a wave of moderates swept into office, but it’s Kansas so who cares?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s Kansas, so this means he will win in a landslide.

4 Likes

Clearly Kobach is a dangerous kook.

7 Likes

Next door in Missouri here. Kansas is showing some signs of stirring. Like @teenlaqueefa said, some more “moderates” were elected last time around, and they just overrode Brownback’s veto of a budget which rolled back his disastrous tax plan. I think even Kansas voters may have seen enough (to a certain extent). The last governor’s race was close, and remember that Kathleen Sebelius came from Kansas (not the greatest example, but she’s a Democrat at least), so there can be glimmers of hope from Kansas. If they are showing signs of being fed up, hopefully more purple states are feeling the same.

10 Likes

You have to wonder how bad republicans can screw up a state. Kansas is the best place to look.

6 Likes

I think even Kansas voters may have seen enough

I think that Hillary should have kicked off her campaign in Kansas to illustrate the destructive insanity of the Kochian anti-government ideology that controls the GOP all over the country, such as in Colorado Springs. Their experiment in anti-government nuttery turned out just as badly as Kansas’s has.

14 Likes

Does this commission have any legal authority to compel compliance? It was not established by Congress. So GFYS is an acceptable answer, right?

4 Likes

Scotty Walker’s trying hard to take the honors. Wisconsin’s just awful now.

9 Likes

Depends on state law.

Kanassins deserve this Rectum to be their Governor!

1 Like

I see Kris KobacK trailing the pack of GOP candidates, not because of his views on voting and immigration, but because he literally doesn’t have much of a background on anything else, other than abuse of orifice :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Probably, but considering his reputation is tainted and now this has turned him into a laughingstock I fail to see how he’s going to get any feathers in his cap

4 Likes