Discussion: Chuck Todd: I Am 'Stunned' That Fox News Will Not Punish Sean Hannity

1 Like

Chuck Todd is easily stunned. I’d have been stunned had Fox responded the way a genuine news organization would by shoving Hannity out the door.

48 Likes

The electronics industry’s continuing failure to introduce a screen I can actually reach through to slap the holy living shit out of people like Chuck Todd has never been more frustrating to me than at this moment.

62 Likes

I’m stunned MSNBC hasn’t forced him to shave that 90’s era shit off his face.

21 Likes

You want slap-a-vision? I’d have broken my hand every time I saw Shrkeli’s smirk.

18 Likes

Bwaahahahaha! Chuck Todd was under the impression Fox is a “news” network? That would hold its hosts to journalistic standards? Oh, that’s just precious! We need a hashtag #thingsthatstunchucktodd, such as “Hardee’s triple cheesburger not diet food.”

16 Likes

Chuck Todd, stunned that Fox does the exact same thing they’ve done since 1996.

27 Likes

When they stun a cow before slaughter, it does not keep talking.

8 Likes

Well, maybe they could put some kind of governor on it so that you can only use the function once or twice a year.

5 Likes

Is Chuck Todd naive, stupid, or both?

15 Likes

What will be amusing is how Hannity and Faux News behave when it’s revealed that Cohen and Hannity were one of the main connections between Faux News and the Trump campaign/administration for coordination of the state media’s propaganda.

22 Likes

I am shocked there is gambling in this establishment.

12 Likes

I vote both.

6 Likes

Avenatti said yesterday that the point of claiming privilege isn’t so much that Cohen was ever really Hannity’s lawyer, but simply that Cohen must have documents with Hannity’s name on them (or tapes of him) that he’s desperate to conceal. I thought the real claim might be that Hannity was somehow a necessary participant in communications between Cohen and Trump, in which case their privilege (such as it is) would extend to him.

Considering the obliteration of the divide between Fox and State, I figure ol’ Sean will try executive privilege next.

11 Likes

Hahahahhaahaha! Has Chuck been laboring under the notion that Fox News was actually a news source? What a maroon!

5 Likes

A chipmunk of a man in body and mind.

4 Likes

I am stunned that Chuck Todd is still allowed to speak on television.

6 Likes

Anyone remember when MSNBC fired Keith Olbermann for donating to a Democratic candidate?

16 Likes

Chuckles is stunned? This is the same guy that said it’s not his job to police Republicans lying on his show. He wasn’t punished for that journalistic malpractice, so why would he expect the GOP’s media outlet to do anything different?

9 Likes

Whenever I’m feeling disgusted or outraged or sickened by the idiotic blatherings of Wolf Blitzer or David Brooks or Cokie Roberts or David Green or Mara Liasson…

I just think of Chuck Todd.

And none of them seems quite so bad, after all.

18 Likes