Discussion: Christie To Donors: 'You'll Get Over' The Bridge Scandal

Discussion for article #223955

Just take your high-paying lobbying job and get outta here.

8 Likes

This arrogant, bullying, fat clown is a joke and an embarrassment to my state. Unemployment is up, the deficit grows, and he’s shaking his fat belly and a_ _ on Fallon. The only promises he’s delivered on are the mean ones – attacking teachers, cutting funding, scuttling another train tunnel to NYC, using Sandy to campaign with his annoying family. He’s as dirty as they come. I pray he gets nailed. What the hell is the so-called Special Prosecutor doing?

20 Likes

Even with all the hype he’s getting…he’s still toast.

13 Likes

So, you’re a ® donor.
Do you risk your $$ with Christie?
On the possibility you may have to re-up with your second choice Clown Car Candidate?

I think not very many will.

He’s been skunk-sprayed.
And there’s not enough tomato juice, nor a tub large enough…

jw1

13 Likes

Bridge scandal: “You’ll get over it.” Ha! He made a pun! He’s wrong of course, but hey, he made a pun.

9 Likes

I think that is what sociopaths say.

9 Likes

Nothing like the smell of fresh Krispy Kreme, frying in the scandal grease. This Governor is going to have trouble getting elected in New Jersey, never mind nationally.

Besides, I never COULD see a South Carolina Tea Partier or Iowa Evangelical or Arizona Borders Nut getting aboard the Krazy Christie train, and if he ain;t got dat, he ain’t got nuthin’ but a hug from Obama.

6 Likes

as someone whose had to give the dog the tomato juice bath before, i can say christie’s just not worth it- leave him outside for a few weeks and hope the stink goes away on its’ own.

3 Likes

That hug photo will be all over the Tee Vee in every red state primary. The wingnuts love his “in-your-face” BS, but that will be the end of him.

He also put a Muslim on the state supreme court. Toast.

5 Likes

The staff he fired are still out there making deals with the AG. If I was a donor I would stay far away from Christie.

7 Likes

I agree. I mean, after the '12 election where lots of GOP money went down the drain, why would they bother with this obvious loser?

4 Likes

It’s fun watching him beg for their $$$ and try to bamboozle them at the same time.

He is such a great leader and manager that his closest and most trusted aides lied to his face regularly for months and he didn’t have a clue. Sure.

Wanna buy a bridge??

8 Likes

Further proof that Christie now has only one constituency whose concerns he cares about: GOP mega-donors. It’s an interesting stance he’s adopting: “shut up and fund me.” I wonder how these well-heeled Randians will like the audacious braggadocio when they are the targets of scorn? I had been wondering what he hoped to gain by going on Fallon, since it was clear he’s unable to make any comments about the events surrounding the scandal as they would be considered admissible evidence. Now we know, he needed a funny video to try to reassure conservative fat cats to open their wallets.

6 Likes

Re: "Christie also drew laughs from the crowd when he played a video of himself demonstrating the “evolution of dad dancing” – yeah, Fatman, but they didn’t open their checkbooks, did they? What parallel universe are you living in? Dancing, mocking, pretending everything is fine and behind you (pardon that reference) is oh, so blind and ill. Wait. Wait. Wait. Until the report of your vile corruption comes out and the feds bring you to court. Then, no one will be laughing.

7 Likes

“You’ll get over it if you know what’s good for you, anyway. Because you won’t want to be on my shit list when I become president, that’s for sure.”

4 Likes

If he actually were to get past this scandal and win the nomination for the GOP, the vindictiveness would manifest in epic form. We’re talking Frank Underwood level vindictiveness.

2 Likes

Using the words of Chris Christie…shut-up …and you’re stupid. This ain’t college BIG GUY. Check-it out with Eric Cantor and how BIG MONEY couldn’t buy him a win in the primaries. There’s so much more to remember about Chris Christie. Mr Rude, arrogant Christie comes to mind and NO ONE is dumb enough to believe HE DIDN’T have something to do with ‘bridgegate’, cause we know better. AGAIN Mr. Christie check with Eric to see how buying his position worked out for him. And BTW, just because Chris appeared on the BOOB-TUBE acting silly won’t work either. BIG GUY you’re DONE.

5 Likes

P.S. Bullies are NOT very popular these day. See Chris beyond ‘bridgegate’ there’s so much more to remember about you.

3 Likes

I smell burnt gristle.

2 Likes