Discussion: Christie Says 'Now Is Not The Right Time' To Be Trump's Chief Of Staff

How bout them Cowboys?

2 Likes

What pisses me off is that the Mavs are playing just as well and all we hear about are the damn Cowboys. The Mavs are hot this year.

4 Likes

Note only the fat jokes but he mocked him regarding the George Washington bridge incident (I hate using the Gate suffix on every scandal).
But what would be really uncomfortable is as US attorney Christie prosecuted Jared’s dad. You could picture Jared whimpering “You went after my father!”

2 Likes

This is easy:

Texas. Football.

3 Likes

Hate football.

Love exactly one pro sport - basketball.

1 Like

(Sigh.) And things were going so well.

No, Cato, you fool. This is not the time. This is not the time, Cato!

1 Like

Yeah, Christie is scum but he was so debased by Trump it would be nice for him to stick the shiv in, even if it was just verbally, something like, “Thanks for the nice dinner, but I can’t sign on because you’re going down. My prosecutor buddies have been confiding in me and they say Mueller has it ALL, and he’s only waiting for Jared to finish recording his witness testimony. Happy Holidays, and enjoy dying in prison, traitor!”

4 Likes

Yeah or: “Hey, I didn’t go to jail but you are so no thanks.” hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Sorry, Donnie. I’m busy right now.

3 Likes

Gives a whole new meaning to being one of Trump’s imaginary candidates for Chief of Staff…

2 Likes

Washington Post reports “Mulvaney, director of the Office of Management and Budget, will replace John F. Kelly, who Trump announced last weekend would be stepping down as chief of staff.”

1 Like

He turned it down earlier this week. I wonder what he was promised to change his mind.

1 Like
2 Likes

Same thing that I tell my co-workers,

‘Dak isn’t throwing 455 passing yards in Chicago.’

Good luck though.

1 Like

Preshitident Skanky-Manslut and his First Lady Iwanka actually invited Chris Christie to interview for Chief of the White Sh*t Hole!! This is not just a diss to Cuck Kushner but is a forceful kick to his self-fellatio-loving, fashionista balls.

Little Cuck’s sleazy father sent prostitutes to his own family members to frame them and Chris Christie sent Cuck daddy to prison. Skanky-Manslut and his Iwanka are going out of the way, above and beyond, to get rid of Cuck by pissing him off without pee-hookers.

I must admit that inviting Chris Christie to the interview for the same job that Cuck Kushner had the inside track on was pretty clever and foxy given all that history.

3 Likes

He has a previous engagement…

1 Like

He hardly works for the money.

You spelled Traitor-Tots wrong.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available