Discussion: Christie Says 'Now Is Not The Right Time' To Be Trump's Chief Of Staff

Really, if you’d just kept up with the news, you would have saved yourself a trip to DC. It’s obvious it’s not or ever will be the right time.
I was actually hoping he might do it so we could see even more fireworks from the WH, bring on more disfunction.

3 Likes

Fabulous!!!

3 Likes

OT but :joy:

34 Likes

O god I love that - I love the rally guy in the portrait. hahahahaha

13 Likes

Picture perfect Pence.

9 Likes

How hard is it to overcook a steak and set out the ketchup bottle?

12 Likes

Shouldn’t that be Sessions up there on the mantelpiece? What, Pence is more elf than he?

10 Likes

And so, Jared it is.

4 Likes

Many seem to think that Jared is the obvious default choice, but I can’t see it. Jared and Ivanka don’t like D.C., they miss NYC. They can pop in and out in their current advisory roles, and Jared can do his “look, I’m a diplomat!” act with Israel.

As COS, Jared would have to be at the WH every single day to put out fires, actually do some real work for a change. It’s not his style.

6 Likes

You gotta know Christie has been waiting for this moment.

10 Likes

Now Is Not The Right Time’ To Be Trump’s Chief Of Staff

What I want to know is when is the right time? “Never” seems a good bet.

10 Likes

Oh my, the lulz we’ll have. He’s like a reverse Cassandra, everything he says is totally wrong and disastrous, but his audience believes him regardless.

Oh, surely not. The president of the United States showed up at 11:43 this morning. He basically does no work at all. Why should the chief of staff be any different? It’s a corporate culture of literally doing nothing.

13 Likes

Which reminds me—it’s like the word “pivot” has quietly been removed from the English language. You simply never hear it any more.

10 Likes

Pivot

:joy: :joy: :joy:

fools

8 Likes

Poor Donnie-boy. Nobody wants to take him to the prom!

I suspect nobody wants to dance with someone who smells like they vomit up shit all day.

Yes, I realize that my descriptions are vulgar and disgusting, and so I apologize in advance to you, dear reader. Unfortunately, these descriptions are accurate, if one believes metaphors and similes can be applied with fidelity. We’re going to have to do a hell of a lot more than fumigate the white house once the Traitor-in-Chief is evicted.

1 Like

I don’t think Christie is fussy about diet but this one was served up nice and chilled.

9 Likes

Food, chef and Chris Christie - a match made in heaven.

3 Likes

Le bifteck avec beaucoup de sauce tomate.

See, it seems much more tasty in French.

10 Likes

Sure, but you could tell non-French speakers that dinner tonight will be “fenetres ouvertes avec bagnole en panne” and they’d titter in delighted anticipation.

8 Likes

:joy: I don’t see how Pence can ever be president with the scorn he;s getting, especially after Tuesday. He’s the joke of the decade.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available