Discussion: Christie Says 'Now Is Not The Right Time' To Be Trump's Chief Of Staff

He hardly works for the money.

You spelled Traitor-Tots wrong.

Trump invited Christie only to send a Jared a diss.

2 Likes

A pardon?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Corveau roti avec sauce de merde

1 Like

Go easy—we have posters who identify as those critters. :smile: But it doesn’t fail—it sounds good no matter what. I’ve come close to fooling myself at times by not nailing down every word in a menu item. Once I said wait a minute, it sounds good generally but what’s a rognon, dug out the dictionary and it’s “kidney” so okay, moving right along…

Guess Trump is pretty much down to Scott Free.

2 Likes

Maybe because Dez, as an out-of-work wide receiver, doesn’t throw (or catch) passes anywhere.

What you say is certainly true of Dak.

Chicago, like Dallas, has a legit defense. The offense plays a supporting role.

Good luck to those Bears.

2 Likes

Enjoy it while it lasts, Luka Doncic is the real deal and they may have won the draft with that pick. But they’ve had a bit of a soft schedule and while .550 ball gets you middle of the playoff pack in the east, that’s golf time in the west.

2 Likes

lifts the bag off of my head

I’m pushing it, but seeing how the Bears will beat the Rams, let’s just see if the Cowboys can beat the Saints again.

Eddie Jackson would disagree with that.

Until then

tips hat

1 Like

Baseball. You don’t have to be tall or built like a tank.

1 Like

“Who Wants to Be CoS to the PoS?”

1 Like
Christie Says ‘Now Is Not The Right Time’ To Be Trump’s Chief Of Staff

Time to make the donuts.

Who dat gonna beat dem Saints – twice?
How bout Cowboys?

A heavy lift for sure. Reach must exceed grasp, or what’s a post season for?

Enjoy.

1 Like

The true statement about Dak was that he would NOT be putting up big passing numbers against the Bears D.
Who would?

1 Like

Says the captain of the titanic, “can someone take the wheel for a bit, I’m going to take a quick nap.”

Man…FUCK Newt Gingrich. I guess it would be amusing, but we would have to hear all sorts of shit about the Mueller Investigation and the Campaign Finance Violations from that vile POS. I dunno if my cojones could stand that amount of inflation.

But but (shifting quickly from foot to foot) he might get wrapped up in all the shenanigans, and go to jail! That would be a lot more than just amusing.

1 Like

He could be the Teaching Deferment /Bogus Historian /Serial Adulterer Chief of Staff for the Draft Deferment / Bone Spurs /Bogus Businessman/ Serial Adulterer/Russian Puppet President.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available