Discussion: Christie: If You Can't Handle The Debates, Then Don't Run For Prez

Discussion for article #242382

It feels dirty saying this: for once, I agree with Christie about something.

15 Likes

Me too, except for the “their bias was showing” comment.

He’s a dumb as the rest of them in that respect.

17 Likes

Well, that’s what the CNBC panel should have said to them.

5 Likes

Putin, Putin, Putin. Why don’t these asshats just debate Putin?

9 Likes

So, they can’t debate each other, attack each other. They want their candidates to be united.

I guess they’re all going to run for co-President?

2 Likes

Actually, you did complain about it, then in the same para you said you wouldn’t complain, ha ha. Also, let’s put aside the obvious truth - that the RNC set this up as a hate-the-liberal-media tantrum to rile up the Confederates and distract from the abysmal quality of its candidates and ideas.

But never mind: what you said about the other precious little whiners in your clown car was absolutely on point: if they can’t handle CNBC how will they handle the real life of an American President?

18 Likes

He seems to be playing this one for an advantage as always. He did complain about the debates, etc. He is just trying to be “different” at this point. I don’t think he has a chance regardless of what he does at this point.

8 Likes

Because they have a huge uuuuuge man-crush on him, and they just can’t stop.

4 Likes

the stopped clock still has nim beat; it’s right twice a day

What would the temperature in a kitchen have to be for Christie to stay out?

2 Likes

The more time they spend complaining about the moderators, the less time they have to spend talking about their policy positions, which are mostly incoherent. I don’t think this is a coincidence.

12 Likes

“coincidence”. When referring to a Republican debate, you must pronounce that word in the same way as would be pronounced by the Republican Grand Duchess of Derp Sarah Palin: “co-inky-dink”.

they would likely lose that battle…

3 Likes

hot enough to cook a three hundred pound goose…

2 Likes

that would make for an awesome trios match.

“They did an awful job. Their bias was showing, and it was despicable” but I’m not going to complain…

He wants it both ways.

11 Likes
Watch Christie on "Fox and Friends":

pass

6 Likes

“Their bias was showing”

CNBC is the bastion of capitalism. What bias could they possibly have against GOP?

GOP likes to paint this picture of the media being bias against conservatism. Since most Americans are stupid and easily fall for their propaganda, I will explain the absurdity of this claim.

Mass media is for profit in the US. Corporations own and operate the media. From this profit, corporations financially support GOP candidates by a wide margin over Democratic Party candidates. That financial support renders favors from the politicians that further enhance the corporation’s profits.

Therefore, bias against the GOP by the corporate media would be counterproductive for a corporation. On the other hand, there is a such thing as the truth. Many times the GOP confuses the truth with partiality.

7 Likes

whiners, most of them. Not presidential material.

2 Likes