Discussion: Chair Of Indoor-Lettuce Farm Don Jr. Invested In Sought Trump Admin Funds

Once again a headline that needs serious editing. You might think junior had invested in a chair made of lettuce, because why not?

12 Likes

Chair Of Indoor-Lettuce Farm Don Jr. Invested In Sought Trump Admin Funds

There must be dozens of ventures like this, and maybe eve a few by moron Eric. The Trump spawns are just too damned arrogant to even stop to think about the implications.

4 Likes

“Eden Green’s sole facility is a 44,023-square-foot greenhouse outside Fort Worth, where it grows the greens in 18-foot vertical tubes.”

By an odd coincidence, Don Jr. and Eric were also grown in 18-foot vertical tubes.

26 Likes

Ah, the carpetbaggers of the new Gilded Age, in their navy blazers and khaki Dockers. You’d just know if Junior invested in an outfit, it’d be a shady and poorly run grift, not an actual worthwhile investment.

15 Likes

Lock 'em up with his old man…

3 Likes

“Indoor-Lettuce” ? Is that grown for Donald ?

1 Like

I’m wondering if this is where the Ecoli actually originated and they just pinned it on California because.

7 Likes

“Gentry Beach”??? Sounds like a whites-only swimming club.

7 Likes

They use the lettuce as fig leaves, it’s probably white…

1 Like

Hey, somebody’s gotta get that cushy Space Force commissary contract.

7 Likes

Speaking of carpetbaggers, I don’t know if this plan is still alive but the spawn were planning on opening a plantation-themed hotel in Mississippi.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/blues-brothers-don-jr-and-eric-trump-gamble-on-mississippi-tourism/2017/10/22/e906c8f0-aacc-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html?utm_term=.1a3c72d6774a

5 Likes

With slaves ?

4 Likes

“Mr. Trump, I have a ‘Paula Deen’ on Line One…”

8 Likes

Funny I always thought money was called cabbage…

6 Likes

Apparently they got Samuel Jackson to be the concierge…

Well, she does have all the qualifications to become the head chef…

3 Likes

They are gambling on tourism in Mississippi. That’s one hell of a gamble. They are gambling they can stay open because enough people are White Supremacists.

That’s the same kind of gamble Ken Hamm made with his Creationism theme park that is broke.

That makes Don Jr the same kind of “businessman” as Ken Hamm.

12 Likes

I am not sure I would invest any money in the lettuce farm if I was Don, Jr. These two are friends going back to college. I would guess that every time Beach feels the need for a capital infusion he is on the phone with Don Jr. In short, it looks like the old saying about a salesman applies to grifters. Nobody can be grifted like a grifter.

4 Likes

I though they were grown in a decommissioned toilet

2 Likes

Still being negotiated. But pickaninnies are still on the table.