Discussion: Carson Reverses Course: I’m ‘100 Percent Confident’ In Campaign Team

Discussion for article #244106

I shook the campaign by merely mentioning the shakeup. This is an example of efficient conservative governance where you merely scare the workers and make them feel insecure.

8 Likes

“Campaign” means “marketing”. He doesn’t care about campaigning; what he cares about is marketing himself and raking in cash from the rubes.

7 Likes

Let’s summarize what happened - Bennett pointed out to the good doctor that his bestie Armstrong Williams is a moron and is incapable of running a major campaign.

2 Likes

Leadership!!!

Please buy his book, cassette series and herbal tea selection on your way out. An extra $20 will allow Ben to mention you to Jesus by name.

8 Likes

He’s at the top of his pyramid!

9 Likes

Gotta love a candidate who blames the media for every stupid thing the candidate himself does. Carson is truly a clown. No more qualified to be president than my cat.

4 Likes

Thanks, Sooner!

2 Likes

You forgot to mention it is a pyramid full of grain. :wink:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I imagine Doc Carson’s pyramid filled with extra super doctor holiness and knives…

I’m ‘100 Percent Confident’ In Campaign Team

Carson: That is true, Pre and Post shakeup. Shouldn’t take a brain surgeon to figure this out.

Is your cat a pretty good cat—average, at least? Because if so it’s more qualified than him. I’ve had at least two cats that would have made fantastic Presidents.

3 Likes

In a statement obtained by Politico Wednesday, Carson said he has “100 percent confidence in my campaign team.”

That seems reasonable. The team has done the best with what it has to work with.

When it comes to pyramids and Carson, other than the grifting variety, his are like a Stargate of Stupidity.

3 Likes

He takes advice from people who know better than he does by himself; his staff advised him that they are terrific and well-worth the two-times-market wages.

2 Likes

Carson made his statement after staffers realized he was seated at the wrong table.

1 Like

Maybe his staff threatened to reveal to the press the exact scale of his ignorance.

4 Likes

In the same way we remember Herman (“Uzbekibekistanstan”) Cain, and Allen West who made the most of their 15 minutes.

2 Likes

And the hits just keep on comin’ folks —