Discussion: Carson: I've Had A Gun Held On Me And I Told The Attacker Who He Wanted (AUDIO)

Yup, but I’m not sure that proving his story is BS would make him look any worse than if the story were true.

1 Like

And aren’t those wings to die for???

1 Like

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Well, I hope people who are supporting this guy are finally starting to see what many of us have been saying about him for sometime: he may be a great surgeon, but he constantly says the weirdest, most inane --and insane-- things imaginable.

Without a doubt, there is something medically wrong here. Small stroke? Some sort of trauma? Something is amiss with his physical or mental health. And I’m not snarking at all. This man is not well.

1 Like

Oh, snap.

1 Like

And then he said, “These aren’t the drones you’re looking for…”

1 Like

I agree.
My home was invaded by a gun toting burglar and his 2 buddies. I had to defend myself…no choice or way out as I was on the 2nd floor in a bedroom. There was a shootout. I wounded one, the bad guy shot one of his buddies by mistake and the 3rd guy was caught later by police. Never in my life before or since have I ever experienced that much adrenaline. I was so shaky I could barely stand.
This comment by Carson is pure bullshit.

1 Like

I had it happen when I worked in a gas station at 4 AM. There is no way, that guy would be so calm and redirect gunfire to someone else. He’s a freaking liar.

1 Like

“Who cares about other people? I don’t!”-the motto of the repig party.

The thing about telling lies is that you have to tell more lies to cover them up.

True dat.

I predict that Donald Trump will become a Popeye’s Receipt Truther!

1 Like

So he’s gone from “I’d storm the gunman” to “shoot the other guy?” By the way, Ben was in JROTC while in high school, but turned down an appointment to West Point and never served in the military. That would have been the perfect place for brave Ben to storm his attackers, but his med school aspirations took precedene. No problem with that for me, but I have a much older cousin who - after earning his MD - enlisted in the Navy and was sent to Vietnam where he served as a medical officer, treating and saving the wounded.

1 Like

I was mugged (without the involvement of a gun) one time by a guy who was much much bigger than me. I narrowly avoided getting severely beaten in the process as the guy was trying to bash my head into a brick wall. Others were standing around watching it happen, but no one wanted to get involved. When I escaped the guy’s grasp, I literally ran away from the scene. I was so scared of the guy afterwards that I didn’t report it to the police. I was just happy to be ok. Over time though, I started feeling deeply ashamed that I didn’t report the incident to the police and instead left that guy out on the streets as a menace to other people. It was more than 10 years ago, but I still feel bad about it. The notion that someone could feel ok about actually re-directing a man holding a gun with bad intentions towards another human being is just beyond me.

1 Like

Bullshit. Either he pulled that right out of his ass or his version of “Let’s rush him – he can’t get us all!” has turned into “Shoot him, not me!” Fucker.

He told this story to do what? Show how brave he isn’t? Or that he’ll sell someone out at the drop of a hat? Both good attributes the POTUS should have???

Bullshit. I can see the end of his candidacy from my house

Better? How about:
Ben Carson, Trumpier than Trump.

(Because Trump would have got the gunman to hand him the money, then used it to buy the Popeye’s franchise.)

So what happened next? Did he rob the place? Did someone call the cops? Where is the police report? Did you talk to the cops, he pulled a gun on you?

DO YOU THINK ANYONE BELIEVES YOU?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available